News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Something Occured

Started by KaaosovCyn, November 16, 2011, 11:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What has occured?

55,555 people running a marathon to the bathroom in a mall because someone placed exlax in their drinks...
5 dogs taking turns on humping a cat...
555 humans raosting their leader ov the pack
23 days before this day
you or me... depending on the context...

Cain

Magickal anarchists are so 2003.

Biotic feudalism is where the scene is currently at.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It seems to have run away.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 17, 2011, 05:32:30 PM

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BabylonHoruv

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2011, 05:34:33 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 17, 2011, 05:32:30 PM

:lulz:

If you can't bend spoons with the power of your mind, you're less than a serf to me.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 05:38:28 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 17, 2011, 05:35:29 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2011, 05:34:17 PM
It seems to have run away.

That's cause she's a ranarchist.

Joke's dead.

Way to go, chubby.

Aww.

I was going to use this to do something with stannarchist.

Ce la vie.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

wudgar

Poll invalid, everyone knows that only caca occurs.
Shameless whoring; www.zazzle.com/wudgar

Freeky

Quote from: KaaosovCyn on November 17, 2011, 04:15:24 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 04:10:30 AM
Quote from: KaaosovCyn on November 17, 2011, 04:08:21 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 04:05:54 AM
Quote from: KaaosovCyn on November 17, 2011, 04:04:24 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 04:03:47 AM
Quote from: KaaosovCyn on November 17, 2011, 04:01:54 AM
I don't give a fuck either, so there...

:?  :cry: I wonder how much more you or I can take of this crazyness of hatred, let's all love or something then smoke a blunt.

Fuck you and your hippie shit.  I'm just Goddamn warming up.

Sweet, what are we having?

What's this "we" shit, Kimosabe?  You aren't part of "we".  You're some pretentious gasbag that got ran off the anarchist boards, and thought we'd go all fucking weird for you.  This is a common mistake.  Everyone thinks we put up with anything here.

They're wrong.

Well you said you were warming something up... what are we having?

Learn to read, shitsock.

Unless this is some cutesy attempt to troll - or worse - strike up some sort of humorous banter.

In which case you should haul yourself back to the Anarchist boards and beg to be taken back, you dysfunctional little piece of human waste.

this is fun, maybe i can conform to which i dare not be... a hater... is it hard being a hater... does it make your cock super hard hating on people?
this is serious, maybe i can be a nonconformist and fuck with you... since that is what i am here to do... I fuck with the haters, the ignorant, and monkeys... that does sound sexual...

little do you know... you will laugh. I won't know it, but you will... so you can say that you will never laugh at me... but i am sure that no matter what I AM NOT PHUCKING PHUNNY! PHUCK OPHPH! I CAN BE SERIOUS OR SOMeTHING! maybe i wil typo so phucking munch that you would learn that i am way more ov a sociopath or something serious like that as well...

now what?

Return troll.  I am putting money on this, if i had money.

Luna

Quote from: Science me, babby on November 17, 2011, 11:23:09 PM
Quote from: KaaosovCyn on November 17, 2011, 04:15:24 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 04:10:30 AM
Quote from: KaaosovCyn on November 17, 2011, 04:08:21 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 04:05:54 AM
Quote from: KaaosovCyn on November 17, 2011, 04:04:24 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 04:03:47 AM
Quote from: KaaosovCyn on November 17, 2011, 04:01:54 AM
I don't give a fuck either, so there...

:?  :cry: I wonder how much more you or I can take of this crazyness of hatred, let's all love or something then smoke a blunt.

Fuck you and your hippie shit.  I'm just Goddamn warming up.

Sweet, what are we having?

What's this "we" shit, Kimosabe?  You aren't part of "we".  You're some pretentious gasbag that got ran off the anarchist boards, and thought we'd go all fucking weird for you.  This is a common mistake.  Everyone thinks we put up with anything here.

They're wrong.

Well you said you were warming something up... what are we having?

Learn to read, shitsock.

Unless this is some cutesy attempt to troll - or worse - strike up some sort of humorous banter.

In which case you should haul yourself back to the Anarchist boards and beg to be taken back, you dysfunctional little piece of human waste.

this is fun, maybe i can conform to which i dare not be... a hater... is it hard being a hater... does it make your cock super hard hating on people?
this is serious, maybe i can be a nonconformist and fuck with you... since that is what i am here to do... I fuck with the haters, the ignorant, and monkeys... that does sound sexual...

little do you know... you will laugh. I won't know it, but you will... so you can say that you will never laugh at me... but i am sure that no matter what I AM NOT PHUCKING PHUNNY! PHUCK OPHPH! I CAN BE SERIOUS OR SOMeTHING! maybe i wil typo so phucking munch that you would learn that i am way more ov a sociopath or something serious like that as well...

now what?

Return troll.  I am putting money on this, if i had money.

Probably.  That, or just a moron.  Either way...   :kingmeh:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."