News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Black Iron Prison Appreciation Thread

Started by Cramulus, December 05, 2011, 02:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on December 22, 2011, 11:02:37 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2011, 12:41:51 AM
Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on December 22, 2011, 12:37:37 AM
Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 22, 2011, 12:27:24 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 11:46:01 PM
Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on December 21, 2011, 11:40:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 05:57:44 PM
Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on December 15, 2011, 05:56:07 PM
Thank you, Jante law and small-town Norway, for teaching me that it's never okay to be different.

Fuck that.
Yeah, that was stupid, and probably not even right.

I meant "fuck Jante Law".

This is where the I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER philosophy really pays off.

It's the only thing that works.
I did some hitting of people who deserved it back in 8th-9th grade. It worked, but I should have done a lot more.

Trouble is, once you start, you can't fucking stop.

And there comes to us all, an age where beating up on 9th graders looks pretty fucked up!

And unfortunately for that, that's the age when you realize they all deserve it, because they're programmed to be obnoxious little shits then.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

Shame that. Little fuckers.
and while I'm here, Bah fucking Humbug. If anyone wants their stocking filled this Christmas, they can sit on a fucking Santa. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BadBeast on December 22, 2011, 11:02:37 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2011, 12:41:51 AM
Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on December 22, 2011, 12:37:37 AM
Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 22, 2011, 12:27:24 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 11:46:01 PM
Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on December 21, 2011, 11:40:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 05:57:44 PM
Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on December 15, 2011, 05:56:07 PM
Thank you, Jante law and small-town Norway, for teaching me that it's never okay to be different.

Fuck that.
Yeah, that was stupid, and probably not even right.

I meant "fuck Jante Law".

This is where the I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER philosophy really pays off.

It's the only thing that works.
I did some hitting of people who deserved it back in 8th-9th grade. It worked, but I should have done a lot more.

Trouble is, once you start, you can't fucking stop.

And there comes to us all, an age where beating up on 9th graders looks pretty fucked up!

Speak for yourself.  These little bastards need some callouses.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

Hmm, I'm not sure that I agree with that sentiment.  Kids certainly need to be prepared for real world challenges, but I don't think they "need some callouses" for that.  Not sure how literal you meant that to be. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: My Lady is a Cantaloupe on December 22, 2011, 04:55:48 PM
Hmm, I'm not sure that I agree with that sentiment.  Kids certainly need to be prepared for real world challenges, but I don't think they "need some callouses" for that.  Not sure how literal you meant that to be. 

I didn't mean it at all.  I was just being horrible.

AFK

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: My Lady is a Cantaloupe on December 22, 2011, 04:55:48 PM
Hmm, I'm not sure that I agree with that sentiment.  Kids certainly need to be prepared for real world challenges, but I don't think they "need some callouses" for that.  Not sure how literal you meant that to be.  

Looks like somebody doesn't understand this complicated "humor" concept.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger