News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Woman Gets Jail For Food-Stamp Fraud; Wall Street Fraudsters Get Bailouts

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, November 19, 2011, 11:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain


Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


Bruno

Ooooooo! You know what would be totally awesome?

Debtor's prisons!  :jebus:
Formerly something else...

Phox

Quote from: Emo Howard on November 19, 2011, 09:55:26 PM
Ooooooo! You know what would be totally awesome?

Debtor's prisons!  :jebus:
FUCK YES. Nothing says "civilized" like throwing the poor people in debtor's prison.

wudgar

Shameless whoring; www.zazzle.com/wudgar

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


Faust

We still have those, thirty days for debts but it is a way to avoid bankruptcy so you can still run a business afterwards.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

wudgar

Shameless whoring; www.zazzle.com/wudgar

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."