News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Fortunes from the Land of Nod

Started by WhiskeyJack, November 21, 2011, 01:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiskeyJack

I wanna read your fortunes :P

here's the dealz. i do lil oragami flowers with fortunes in them, kinda like fortune cookies, but less digestable (maybe?). You post something, i open one of my flowers for you and read your fortune.

Ready, Set, Post

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard Joseph

Greetings Whiskey Jack. 
I like the name and your artwork, it remindes me of A.O. Spare a little.  If you would pull a fortune for me I'd really enjoy it.  Non-binding fortunes only of course.  :)
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: WhiskeyJack on November 21, 2011, 01:38:47 AM
I wanna read your fortunes :P

here's the dealz. i do lil oragami flowers with fortunes in them, kinda like fortune cookies, but less digestable (maybe?). You post something, i open one of my flowers for you and read your fortune.

Ready, Set, Post

Okay, unless you're actually psychic.  A fake medium can be tolerated.  A real one should be strapped across a cannon.

TGRR,
Knows Cassandra didn't get half the kicking around she deserved.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

WhiskeyJack

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 21, 2011, 10:59:09 AM
Sure why not.

Nph. Twid. :

"A salamander crawls out of the log when thrown into the fire and scurries under a chair, barely escaping the flames. There it waits until it's opportune moment for freedom, if it ever comes."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: WhiskeyJack on November 21, 2011, 09:07:40 PM
Sure why not.

Nph. Twid. :

"A salamander crawls out of the log when thrown into the fire and scurries under a chair, barely escaping the flames. There it waits until it's opportune moment for freedom, if it ever comes."

How is that a fortune?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

WhiskeyJack

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 21, 2011, 05:22:57 PM
Greetings Whiskey Jack. 
I like the name and your artwork, it remindes me of A.O. Spare a little.  If you would pull a fortune for me I'd really enjoy it.  Non-binding fortunes only of course.  :)

The Wizard Joseph:

"A man had a heavy boulder placed on his back to carry. He carried it for years and to far lands, without thought. One day as he rested he sat the boulder down and never picked it up again."

WhiskeyJack

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 21, 2011, 09:10:52 PM
Sure why not.

Nph. Twid. :

How is that a fortune?

Why do you even reply in here if all you're going to do is be annoying?

Freeky

WhiskeyJack

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 21, 2011, 07:00:23 PM
Yes please, CAN I HAS FORTUNE? :D

Triple Zero:

"A prospector searching for a fortune in the frozen mountains sat down for a break next to a cave. Inside the cave he saw the corpse of a beautiful woman and immediately fell in love. He laid down next to her and they were together as statues ever after."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: WhiskeyJack on November 21, 2011, 09:16:13 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 21, 2011, 09:10:52 PM
Sure why not.

Nph. Twid. :

How is that a fortune?

Why do you even reply in here if all you're going to do is be annoying?

Why are you giving us one liner bullshit and calling it a fortune?

Triple Zero

Quote from: WhiskeyJack on November 21, 2011, 09:22:10 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on November 21, 2011, 07:00:23 PM
Yes please, CAN I HAS FORTUNE? :D

Triple Zero:

"A prospector searching for a fortune in the frozen mountains sat down for a break next to a cave. Inside the cave he saw the corpse of a beautiful woman and immediately fell in love. He laid down next to her and they were together as statues ever after."

well that's not very nice. how did you come to this?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

WhiskeyJack

I love how angry you people get over this, especially when it's just for fun. some discordians.

Nephew Twiddleton

OH HO HO! Discordians not acting the way you think they should! Here we go....
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS