News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Drawrins of WhiskeyJack Jones, chu like?

Started by WhiskeyJack, November 20, 2011, 05:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Hi, WhiskeyJack, welcome aboard.  Pool's on the roof, etc., etc.

Nice pictures, those, you've got talent.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Welcome, WJJ!

I was expecting mediocrity, but your drawing is very talented.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Oh...  And, if you want to post pictures as images here, do this:

[img]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu3bjhDlTq1r3jm83o1_500.jpg[/img]

And it will do this:

(Took me a few minutes to figure out how to show you the code without it, well, going in as CODE...)

A few pics is cool.  Do not post images that'll get people fired, a lot of us surf here from work, link 'em like you did, and NOTE that they are NSFW when you post the link.

If you're tossing up a bunch of images, might want to have your own thread and title it including (Pic heavy), if you're feeling merciful toward those of us who check the site out from work on phones.  (A lot of pics will jam up my phone like you wouldn't believe.)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

WhiskeyJack

Thanks all! i think i'll just leave them as links because i'm lazy :3 but thnx for the info.

I'll post more when i get a few more severed head drawings done :D