News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Fortunes from the Land of Nod

Started by WhiskeyJack, November 21, 2011, 01:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

We may have a record on our hands, here.   :lulz:

Zero to butthurt flounce in 2 posts.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Nephew Twiddleton

Lol now that is some sensitivity right there. And the only thing you asked was "how is that a fortune"
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 21, 2011, 09:39:23 PM
Lol now that is some sensitivity right there. And the only thing you asked was "how is that a fortune"

Pseudo-intellectual fake-zen bullshit makes me act like an asshole.

I'd say that knowing that is the first step to recovery, but I have no intention whatsoever of doing anything about it.

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

It was a tragic waste of a great moniker, though.   :sad:

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 21, 2011, 09:40:58 PM
knowing that is the first step to recovery reveling in your persona strengths.

Ee hee hee. :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

But thats the whole thing. You werent being an asshole at all :lulz:

Freeky

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 21, 2011, 09:43:33 PM

No, I didn't see it as such either.  Dude was clearly not cut out for the bile that goes on here if a simple questions makes him/her flounce.

The Good Reverend Roger

Oh, but I was.

Tell me you didn't see what was about to happen, had Whiskeyjack not flounced.

Go ahead, tell me.   :lulz:

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 21, 2011, 09:47:45 PM

Oh, but I was.

If I say I didn't, would you believe it?  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Noob: zen babble
roger: wait what? What do mean by that
noob: fuck you douchebags im out! :flounce:

:facepalm: yep. Either unstable or very young teenager.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Science me, babby on November 21, 2011, 09:48:28 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 21, 2011, 09:47:45 PM

Oh, but I was.

If I say I didn't, would you believe it?  :lulz:

No.

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh i know what would have happened but it was a legit question. I would have asked it myself if you hadnt already.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 21, 2011, 09:48:46 PM
Noob: zen babble
roger: wait what? What do mean by that
noob: fuck you douchebags im out! :flounce:

:facepalm: yep. Either unstable or very young teenager.

Yep.  I'm saying 16-18 years old, thinks of herself as an ARRRTEEEEESTE, and has a case of assburgers that would make IANAR look rational.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: WhiskeyJack on November 21, 2011, 09:13:53 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 21, 2011, 05:22:57 PM
Greetings Whiskey Jack. 
I like the name and your artwork, it remindes me of A.O. Spare a little.  If you would pull a fortune for me I'd really enjoy it.  Non-binding fortunes only of course.  :)

The Wizard Joseph:

"A man had a heavy boulder placed on his back to carry. He carried it for years and to far lands, without thought. One day as he rested he sat the boulder down and never picked it up again."

Sounds like breach of contract to me.  Hope he got paid in advance.  WTF? Why name your profile after an ancient native spirit's nickname if you're just going to dish on some slacker?  If you come back, p-please just dive right in to trying to be far weirder than everyone else.  I feel a little let down by this.  :sad:

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 21, 2011, 09:35:17 PM
Poptardesque posters have a bit of a prematurity problem no? Perhaps they can ask joe for some pointers on how tantra can be applied.

Slowly and with rhythmic, steady breathing you must apply your fingers to the keys.  Stroke them gently and stare into the monitor as you make the trollee(s) know your feelings through the rhythm.  Do not be afraid of your inevitable flounce, embrace and savor the moment as an adventure and not a goal.  If you know you are close simply slow down and focus on the energy you receive from your trollee(s).  It will sustain you, and in time you will learn to control yourself until the trollee(s) flounced several times and you are yourself ready to flounce.  Then give in to the flounce entirely and afterward relax your body as you jerk off furiously on your parents' couch.  Thus is the way of the Tao.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl