News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

More news out of Oregon.

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 21, 2011, 04:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Last time it was a naked girl inside the warm, bloody abdominal cavity of a freshly-gutted horse. This time:

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Duck-fan-makes-giant-O-out-of-leaves-134188383.html

This, my friends, is a snapshot of the state in which I live.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's like an Onion article. I kept expecting there to be more to it than a sad, lonely man raking his leaves into the shape of an O, but there really isn't.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Maybe he's like me, and he's just trying to make a target for the asteroid.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 21, 2011, 05:32:00 PM

Are there actually leaves to rake in Arizona?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 21, 2011, 05:33:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 21, 2011, 05:32:00 PM

Are there actually leaves to rake in Arizona?

I use the distended bodies of people whose Rascals ran out of power.

The principle is the same.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Television

Quote"People like it, do it in your yard, in your neighborhood," said Rogers.  "Come on Duck fans, it's "O" time."

:lmnuendo:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Triple Zero

WELL, I think it's totally disrespectful to the duck.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Murmur

Nigel, are you a PDX spag too?

I grew up in Albany... then moved up.
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Placid Dingo

Quote"My real big goal is to have a giant one of these built by Autzen Stadium on Pape' Field that's going to be big enough that Google Earth can capture it and you'll see it from satellites," said Rogers, now sweating from rigorous raking.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Bruno

Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 22, 2011, 10:23:03 AM
Quote"My real big goal is to have a giant one of these built by Autzen Stadium on Pape' Field that's going to be big enough that Google Earth can capture it and you'll see it from satellites," said Rogers, now sweating from rigorous raking.

I'm pretty sure the one he has is big enough for that. Hell, I've found my car from space using Google Earth.
Formerly something else...

kingyak

It's like a remedial crop circle.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Mesozoic Mister Nigel