News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

I AM HERE TO SERVE ALL YOUR PINEALIST NEEDS.

Started by LMNO, November 22, 2011, 02:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

Phox

Why would anyone ever want to date a stuffed vulture? A hawk, I can understand, but a vulture!?  :?

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Am alphabet cubed mango steak? Holy wallflower manchester punk rock prom queens! Let's dance.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Nephew Twiddleton

Speaking of numbers could you tell me how the 11:11 phenomenon works and what implication this has for 2012? And were these events set in motion on 11 November 1111 at 11:11:11 by an 11 year old?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Murderbitch Deezy Mac C on November 22, 2011, 04:58:48 AM
Why would anyone ever want to date a stuffed vulture? A hawk, I can understand, but a vulture!?  :?

For the benefit of the clown shoes!  Nothing like a good dating clown shoe sock hop vulture time stuffing fandango!

LMNO

Quote from: trix on November 22, 2011, 07:32:39 AM
Who accidentally the cheese whiz?

Cheeze whiz is sacred unto our Goddess, who confounds the cheese into whiz, and turns the hard into soft and the knife into nozzle. Hail to our pasturized cheese food product Goddess!

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on November 22, 2011, 07:48:44 AM
Am alphabet cubed mango steak? Holy wallflower manchester punk rock prom queens! Let's dance.

Singularity potsage stamp kindness -- Hoparound lollipop timing belt (Carl Rivers by the blood sausage).

LMNO

LMNO

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 22, 2011, 10:44:19 AM
Speaking of numbers could you tell me how the 11:11 phenomenon works and what implication this has for 2012? And were these events set in motion on 11 November 1111 at 11:11:11 by an 11 year old?

FIVE TONS OF FLAX!

Don Coyote

LMNO