News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED WUDGAR MISOGYNY THREAD

Started by wudgar, November 20, 2011, 01:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wudgar

And then slowly, softly the chant began. From the standing room only, to the cheap seats in back, all the way to front row center w/backstage pass...FREEBIRD!
Shameless whoring; www.zazzle.com/wudgar

Phox

Why hello, oh Master of the useless one-liner. No, you aren't at all annoying and predictable, and everything you say is an absolute stitch. Please, continue to be hilarious in my thread. I do so enjoy it when such brilliant contributions are made to my thoughts and rants. If you'd like, I'll go dig up some other threads of mine in which you can feel free to make comments with no depth to them as a way of trotting out teh lulz. Just say the words.

wudgar

Whatever. If you're done whining play some fuckin' FREEBIRD

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wudgar on November 20, 2011, 01:24:24 AM
And then slowly, softly the chant began. From the standing room only, to the cheap seats in back, all the way to front row center w/backstage pass...FREEBIRD!

:wtf:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Murderbitch Deezy Mac C on November 20, 2011, 05:19:21 AM
Why hello, oh Master of the useless one-liner. No, you aren't at all annoying and predictable, and everything you say is an absolute stitch. Please, continue to be hilarious in my thread. I do so enjoy it when such brilliant contributions are made to my thoughts and rants. If you'd like, I'll go dig up some other threads of mine in which you can feel free to make comments with no depth to them as a way of trotting out teh lulz. Just say the words.

STOP BEING MEAN TO THE PINEALIST.

I WILL ATTEMPT TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM.  WAIT ONE...

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wudgar on November 21, 2011, 05:30:45 AM

23LOLFNORDCHECKINGMYPINEALGLANDFNORD!!!111@

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dear Wudgar,

Come dance with my sock drawer and together we shall purple the calculator potato. 5 tons of flax fnord 23skidoo.

Look how original we are all being, isn't it neat?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

As a matter of fact, I am not done whining. Though i must compliment you on your completely original and clever comeback. Wow, I would have never thought of syaing the exact same thing again. How DO you come up with this stuff? Is there some sort of guide out there on the internets? Did you make it up all by yourself? You gotta let me in on the secret, man.

FYI. for those wondering, wudgar is an excellent example of "The Band".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Murderbitch Deezy Mac C on November 21, 2011, 09:45:56 PM

:lol:

I was thinking the same thing. 

Nephew Twiddleton

Hmm. Wudgars an annoying prick noob.

I didnt know such things were possible. Weve never had someone like this before....
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 22, 2011, 12:31:19 AM
Hmm. Wudgars an annoying prick noob.

I didnt know such things were possible. Weve never had someone like this before....

It's so outlandish!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

wudgar

As a matter of fact, I am not done whining. Though i must compliment you on your completely original and clever comeback. Wow, I would have never thought of syaing the exact same thing again. How DO you come up with this stuff? Is there some sort of guide out there on the internets? Did you make it up all by yourself? You gotta let me in on the secret, man.

Maybe you should ask someone who is in a band about the tradition of yelling freebird when the band is sucking.

Just a thought.

Rant on

wudgar

Very nice. *golf clap*

Phox

Quote from: wudgar on November 22, 2011, 05:58:30 AM

Maybe you should ask someone who is in a band about the tradition of yelling freebird when the band is sucking.

Just a thought.

Rant on
Maybe you should ask someone with a brain about the tradition of critical thinking.

Just a thought.

Fuck off.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: wudgar on November 22, 2011, 05:58:30 AM

Just a thought.

Rant on

Maybe you should ask a toaster about the tradition of popping out tarts.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS