News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

A Discordian Content.

Started by Salty, November 24, 2011, 06:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I see the Goddess everywhere.

It's troubling to me sometimes the things the Goddess shows. It's even more troubling to see what YOU people show, like an obviously grotesque not-so-fun house mirror. Especially when you show me that there is no Goddess. That's the worst. Where the fuck do I lean on at the bottom of a tidal wave of Chaos?

On nothing. On everything.

Every time I feel solid ground beneath my feet it gets ripped away. Water will do that to almost any structure.

But nevermind that shit. The point is you WANT solid ground. No matter how much you try to yearn for the gifts of Eris, no matter how much you "revel in the Chaos" (what horseshit), there's nothing as soothing as a rock to rock your woes away.

And She comes along and dashes your stoney dreams to dust. Well good.

Because she'll do it no matter what. And if you don't feel it crashing down on you it's only because you aren't paying attention. And if that's the case do FUCK OFF and be a Catholic, or a Hipster, or something.

I see Her everywhere.

I can count my blessings. Even if no one else wants them.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."