News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Another angle on the Kennedy coup d'etat

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, November 25, 2011, 05:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you make of this?

Is real
0 (0%)
Is shit
1 (16.7%)
WTF are you asking me for?
1 (16.7%)
My cat puked turkey and stuffing on the bed
2 (33.3%)
I dunno, it's possible
1 (16.7%)
sexxxxxxx
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Anna Mae Bollocks

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2011/11/the-lawsuit-that-could-end-the-gangster-rule-of-western-civilization.html
"11.  In 1963, President John F. Kennedy entered into an Agreement with President Soekarno to provide the funds to allow the United States Treasury to print its own currency, thus subverting the "right" to print the currency held by the Federal Reserve. The Agreement would have transferred some 59,000 tons of gold to underpin this currency. The problem with this was that the US domestic currency would have then been backed by gold which would have been a violation of international agreements meant to stabilize currencies.  11 days after signing this agreement, President Kennedy was assassinated.  President Johnson the suspended EO11110 as issued by Kennedy and transferred the bullion to the Federal Reserve. The Green Hilton Agreement was not implemented until 1968 when Soekarno fell from office and when Global Trade made it imperative that the world have a Global Currency. As the Gold had been transferred to the US Treasury in 1968, a series of Bonds known as Kennedy Bonds were issued in order to honor the terms of the Green Hilton Agreement made between Kennedy and Soekarno, the 1968 terms of the gold delivery to the United States being different than made in 1934.  When after 30 years, interest had not been paid as promised, a reissue of the bonds in an increased number were issued as commemorative notes and were accepted by the owners of the Gold, the Dragon Family."

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Placid Dingo

Can you offer a tl;dr Anna? I don't really understand it.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Anna Mae Bollocks

JFL was going to do away with the federal reserve and go back to the gold standard and some Chinese gov/mob/whatever family had him snuffed.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on November 26, 2011, 12:24:12 AM
JFL was going to do away with the federal reserve and go back to the gold standard and some Chinese gov/mob/whatever family had him snuffed.

Balls.  McNamara did it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 26, 2011, 12:36:21 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on November 26, 2011, 12:24:12 AM

Balls.  McNamara did it.

Though to be fair, he was trying to whack Jackie Kennedy.  Never could get anything quite right...