News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD?

Started by Pæs, November 01, 2013, 04:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

http://ns2.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2760&page=3

QuoteNEWS: So it has been written in the Holy Book of the Profit-sees of the Spend Times:

In the Fatter Days, they will come from all corners of the globe, misshappen, insane and drug addled, chanting "Roger, Roger, Roger...." while charging their sigils in an autoerotic frenzy. And that this evil cult shall take on the appearance of Roger fetishism. They shall go forth to the interbutts and set up an account on PD. They shall lie in wait, and they shall try and bait the Holy Man of Tucson, sent by our Lady Eris to warn her faithful of the things to come. Many be their number, and varied be their names. The Furby, the Poptard, the Weltburger.... all twisted minds given over to an ancient horror bent on the torment of the faithful. But, oh ye children of Discord, despair not, for Eris is with you and hears of your tribulations. Those who have faith in Chaos shall not be touched by these simians, but verily shall derive their lulz from the derision the monkeys bring upon themselves.

This is the Word of our Fnord. Amen.

Is this NEWS from here or is StickerNinja wandering the internet as a Roger's witness?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I told you rotten hog-fuckers that I am a Holy Man™.

Maniacs wander the internet spreading My Word.

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Salty

QuoteMy favorite Discordian family, the loveshades, whom i actually found a deep resonation with them and Ra..... they Are a shining jewel of an exception from alot of the discordians.

:ffs:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Some days I worry that we take ourselves too seriously. And then some spag writes THE L.A.S.E.R.S. MANIFESTO.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on November 01, 2013, 06:27:13 AM
QuoteMy favorite Discordian family, the loveshades, whom i actually found a deep resonation with them and Ra..... they Are a shining jewel of an exception from alot of the discordians.

:ffs:

"a lot"

"A LOT"

:rogpipe:

And I can't see Sticker Ninja's posts anymore.  :lulz:  Was that him?

Telarus

Yes, some 4 star user called him out by that name & he was posting zips of flyers and image-bomb material.

:lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!