News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

BIP 2013: Prerelease Smackdown

Started by Cuddlefish, October 31, 2013, 09:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

Okay, first test copy came in today, and it looks awesome, so here's the deal moving forward.

There are three minor errors that need to be fixed. 'Realistically,' this should only take a couple days, but realistically, let's give it a couple weeks worth of margin space to be safe.

Once these issues are fixed, it will be available on LuLu.com at cost. No profit. There's just no way to handle it fairly. A single copy should cost you around 7 and change plus shipping.

Further, a free PDF copy will by hosted on my Scribd account (link will be provided once it is posted) and a PDF copy will also be sent to whomever is responsible for adding tabs on the homepage, in case we want to link to it from there.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY LAST MINUTE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS/COMPLAINTS, SAY THE FUCK SO NOW. THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY. NOT ALL COMPLAINTS WILL BE POSSIBLE TO ADDRESS, BUT ALL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Please remove all my content from this.

I'm kidding. Go for it!

LMNO
-kind of a dick.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."