News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Nine Years of Trying to Explain My Position, part I of V

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 28, 2011, 09:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Damnit monkey screaming shitnuts.  If you're not throwing poop - printed avery labels at everything you see to ruin it's worth, you're fucking the cherios for the rest of us.  Idiot cockgobbling bugrapists.

Like Kai said, Metaphor. 

That out of the system: MOAR.  I haven't felt this kind of yearning for the trainwreckedness of it since I did the Sesame Street bits.  The bit about the Fonz, Richie and Ralph hit home especially.  Reminds me of a few buddies.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on November 29, 2011, 02:15:39 AM
Damnit monkey screaming shitnuts.  If you're not throwing poop - printed avery labels at everything you see to ruin it's worth, you're fucking the cherios for the rest of us.  Idiot cockgobbling bugrapists.

Like Kai said, Metaphor. 

That out of the system: MOAR.  I haven't felt this kind of yearning for the trainwreckedness of it since I did the Sesame Street bits.  The bit about the Fonz, Richie and Ralph hit home especially.  Reminds me of a few buddies.

Oh, there's more.  Tomorrow, if there's time.  There's a point behind all of this.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

I like this in a sad way.  Sorta like a "Yeah, I hurrrd that :) :( " thing.

Jenne

This was great in a very sad way, Rog.  :(  You have a gift, my friend.

I loved Happy Days...

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

I have had an attack of the weird.

I am at practice.  I walk to the bathroom, am taking care of business.  I look down at the magazine rack that has had the same old magazines for months...  and I see this.

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

hooplala

Roger, this was really fucking good.  I am partial to popular culture as metaphor for society... I think pop culture owes us at least that much.  I am excited to see what comes next. 
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on November 30, 2011, 07:35:47 AM
Roger, this was really fucking good.  I am partial to popular culture as metaphor for society... I think pop culture owes us at least that much.  I am excited to see what comes next. 

Popular culture is a metaphor for society, by definition...Or at least a metaphor for what we'd like culture to be.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 30, 2011, 03:25:47 PM

Popular culture is a metaphor for society, by definition...Or at least a metaphor for what we'd like culture to be.

Bolded to emphasize the true horror of that statement.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on November 30, 2011, 05:06:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 30, 2011, 03:25:47 PM

Bolded to emphasize the true horror of that statement.

Check out #2.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks

Now I have to look for #2.
And how Laverne and Shirley ended up. It can't be good.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 09, 2013, 11:21:44 PM
Now I have to look for #2.
And how Laverne and Shirley ended up. It can't be good.

Theme song now back in head.  You'll pay, because now I AM gonna write that.