News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Snowfall

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 07, 2013, 12:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 10, 2013, 07:00:11 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 10, 2013, 05:52:21 PM
You live in one of those cold-ass-weather places too, don't you QG?

In Massachusetts. Grew up in the western half of the state, where snow makes sense and we have our "r"s, and now I'm near Bawston.

The Icy Northlands!

I've been to Boston, once. It was hot as hell out, the streets are narrow, people drive like they have nothing to lose, and there's a subway. That's what I recall about it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 10, 2013, 07:08:01 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 10, 2013, 07:00:11 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 10, 2013, 05:52:21 PM
You live in one of those cold-ass-weather places too, don't you QG?

In Massachusetts. Grew up in the western half of the state, where snow makes sense and we have our "r"s, and now I'm near Bawston.

The Icy Northlands!

I've been to Boston, once. It was hot as hell out, the streets are narrow, people drive like they have nothing to lose, and there's a subway. That's what I recall about it.

All of that is correct.

And the only place I have seen Massachusetts prep for snowfall was in the Berkshires.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO