News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Butt Chugging Un - Debunked!

Started by Richter, December 01, 2011, 02:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

NSFW.
Yes, it is NSFW.
If you even had to ask, you likely should not watch this.
In fact, if anyone you even remotely respect has access to the machine you are using, then do not even humor the idea of going to this link.

ww w.efukt.com/2261_Drunken_Slut_Has_Hilarious_Disaster.h tml

If mods need to move, remove, etc, you have my blessing.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

I...I...

I don't know if I...

Oh the temptation, but knowing you...you're going to hear me scream from 4 blocks away.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

I did it for Nigel and Roger.  They were both so down about the butt-chugging debunk, I had to make things right.  Even if it blighted the souls of countless others.

Why do you hate Christmas?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

If that's Christmas, I can't WAIT til Easter.  :horrormirth:

Also: Needs moar prolapse.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: That may have been the best thing I've ever seen on the Internet! Thanks Richter... you are a king among men!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

must ... resist clicking ... until I get home ...

Suu

Quote from: Nigel on December 01, 2011, 04:02:01 AM
:lulz: That may have been the best thing I've ever seen on the Internet! Thanks Richter... you are a king among men!

I had to watch it again this morning just to have another laughing fit.

I really want to know why he goes LOOKING for this stuff.

Luna

Quote from: Suu on December 01, 2011, 03:55:41 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 01, 2011, 04:02:01 AM

I had to watch it again this morning just to have another laughing fit.

I really want to know why he goes LOOKING for this stuff.

For SCIENCE!, of course.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My favorite part is how she's so convinced that this video is EPIC and is going to make her totally famous. Which in a way is kind of true.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: Nigel on December 01, 2011, 05:38:46 PM
My favorite part is how she's so convinced that this video is EPIC and is going to make her totally famous. Which in a way is kind of true.

I wonder what she thinks now that the entire internet has seen her talents.

East Coast Hustle

The worst part, to me, is that I saw the link, went "oh, efukt!" and then realized I knew exactly what video it was without even having to go to the site.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

EK WAFFLR

GOD DAMNIT. I was eating while watching that.
:lulz:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Precious Moments Zalgo

The coolest thing to me about that site was as I was watching the video, some chat window popped up and I got to chat with some hot chick right here in my town, and she was totally into me, even though I didn't tell her my name or anything about me.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Pæs

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on December 01, 2011, 09:38:14 PM
The worst part, to me, is that I saw the link, went "oh, efukt!" and then realized I knew exactly what video it was without even having to go to the site.
This.