News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

THIS BOARD IS RUNNING SLOWER THAN DOGSHIT.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 01, 2011, 05:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

I have attempted three (3) times to post the next installment of the 5 parter, and each time the fucking board has timed out.  It takes about 3 fucking minutes to load a page.

No other site is doing this to me.  I'm out til tomorrow.  I am so pissed off I can hardly type.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

easy-e

EK WAFFLR

It's usually fast on my end as well, but every now and then, it takes about 3 minutes to reload.

And that makes me sad.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Faust

Load is fine this evening. what error is it saying, if it is internal server error it's my end. If it says connection timed out or connection reset it's your end.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

easy-e

After posting in this thread this site was unreachable for about 5 minutes...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: easy-e on December 01, 2011, 10:40:43 PM
After posting in this thread this site was unreachable for about 5 minutes...

That happened for me, too, only without posting in this thread.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

What the fuck, I'm on the other end of the world and I'm having no problems, I wonder could it be a dns issue, I'll have a look and see if I can find anything.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I got the Internet Explorer cannot display webpage thing a few times today, but we have been having server issues, so I figured it was me.

Freeky

Quote from: Khara on December 01, 2011, 11:01:07 PM
I got the Internet Explorer cannot display webpage thing a few times today, but we have been having server issues, so I figured it was me.

No, it's firefox too.

Faust

Lame. I can't find anything wrong. And the board is running smoothly for me.
I've got to go to sleep, I'll see if I can find anything in the morning.

easy-e

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 01, 2011, 11:01:55 PM

No, it's firefox too.
Well I use Chrome so I think we got a Hat Trick!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: easy-e on December 01, 2011, 11:16:41 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on December 01, 2011, 11:01:55 PM

No, it's firefox too.
Well I use Chrome so I think we got a Hat Trick!

It's apparently an internet thing.  There's a shitload of slowdown in certain areas.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO