News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Eating oranges is for pussies

Started by East Coast Hustle, December 01, 2011, 08:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 03, 2011, 10:55:41 AM
Quote from: Luna on December 03, 2011, 02:20:22 AMand Richter has several things he could be entering.   :D

:lmnuendo:

Ohgoddamnit.   :oops: 

I'm looking forward to the contest...  Which reminds me, I gotta find a notebook to take for suggestions.  We keep a spit bucket handy, for those occasional brews which deserve it.
(I think we used it all of once, maybe twice last year...  There was this stuff that tasted like moldy grass...)  I'm just hoping none of my stuff winds up in there.  It's a brewing contest, yes... but the judging has become more of the real competition...  Mostly it's a "who can walk down the stairs without landing on their face" kind of thing. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

I've never seen 10 people spit shit out at one time.

Anyways, Fergus and I are carb-loading, and only using those tiny shot glasses. I am NOT going to be incapacitated tomorrow like I was last year, damnit. Hence why bringing only the tiny bottle of brandy. (Seriously, it's brandy.)
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."