Author Topic: Eating oranges is for pussies  (Read 1558 times)

East Coast Hustle

• Missile Command
  • Deserved It
  • Omnimalevolent Polyfather of Exsanguination in Red
    • View Profile
Eating oranges is for pussies
« on: December 01, 2011, 08:03:56 pm »
I bought 20+ pounds of fresh local grapes at the farmers market yesterday afternoon.

When I got home, I started eating grapes.

I ate grapes while making grape jelly.

I ate grapes while making grape juice.

I ate grapes while smoking on the patio and playing angry birds.

I ate grapes while cleaning my kitchen after the grape-ocalypse.

All in all I ate about 3 pounds of grapes, seeds and all.

I woke up at 5am and found out exactly how fast I could sprint to the bathroom.

In the subsequent 7 hours since my bowels first woke me, I have shat 4 more times in various violet hues. The last 3 have literally been nothing but a clump of grape skins and seeds, loosely held together by extraneous fecal matter. I have had to dig 3 grapeseeds out of my own anus. They're scratchy little bastards, to be sure. Now it's lunchtime and I want to walk down to An Xuyen bakery and get a couple of banh mi sandwiches for lunch, but I'm afraid to leave the house and make the 10 minute round-trip walk.

But I'm still hungry. There's gotta be something in the apartment to eat.

Oh, yeah, there's 15 pounds of grapes. Anybody wanna come over for lunch?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Eating oranges is for pussies
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 08:27:40 pm »
I'm down for a grape-eating constest.  I'm actually not sure if the store next door stocks grapes.  They should do...I hope so.  Because I am going to grape the fuck out.

Who's with me?

SuuCal

• The Goddamn Industry Professional Who
  • Deserved It
  • Heartless and regal murderess of the intertubes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 08:48:41 pm »
Oh man...This sounds amazing.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 09:37:50 pm »
:(  Grapes are too expensive for me to participate in.

As long as the orange eating contest doesn't get thrown out, I'd love to watch one. :D
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 09:46:48 pm »
 :x

My grapes are done for the year... but I know from experience exactly what that's like.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

Cramulus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Cramul.us
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 09:57:21 pm »
Ugh sounds awful! The furthest I ever made it in the orange eating contest was like 9 oranges, and it made my toilet look like a post-BP tropicana grovestand.

How does extreme graping compare to drinking an equivalent volume of wine?

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 10:29:05 pm »
Ugh sounds awful! The furthest I ever made it in the orange eating contest was like 9 oranges, and it made my toilet look like a post-BP tropicana grovestand.

Don't forget about what happened to your pants.  I sure won't. :lulz:
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

East Coast Hustle

• Missile Command
  • Deserved It
  • Omnimalevolent Polyfather of Exsanguination in Red
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 10:36:47 pm »
:(  Grapes are too expensive for me to participate in.

As long as the orange eating contest doesn't get thrown out, I'd love to watch one. :D

yeah, I got a sweet deal on them for buying in bulk. The stand at the farmers market was selling them for $1 a pound anyway but when I asked what my $17 would get me, the guy just gave me an entire tote box of grapes.

How does extreme graping compare to drinking an equivalent volume of wine?

I've drank enough wine to end up shitting my pants because I forgot to go to the bathroom, but no amount of wine has ever caused a literally unstoppable explosion.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 10:39:54 pm »
:(  Grapes are too expensive for me to participate in.

yeah, I got a sweet deal on them for buying in bulk. The stand at the farmers market was selling them for $1 a pound anyway but when I asked what my $17 would get me, the guy just gave me an entire tote box of grapes.

Awesome.

Cramulus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Cramul.us
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 01:36:24 am »
DOES YOUR ASS HAVE WINE LIPS??
 :cramulus:

Triple Zero

• DO NOT ABUSE EXCEPT FOR URGENT FURNITURE MOVING EMERGENCIES
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible and Sexy Queen of Cheese
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 09:25:50 am »
nothing but a clump of grape skins and seeds, loosely held together by extraneous fecal matter. I have had to dig 3 grapeseeds out of my own anus

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY GOT ...

:putin:

ASS-GRAPED
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pæs

• James Bond-defying Shit-Volcano Trigger Device of the Next Armageddon.
  • Deserved It
  • I ain't even mad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 09:29:43 am »
nothing but a clump of grape skins and seeds, loosely held together by extraneous fecal matter. I have had to dig 3 grapeseeds out of my own anus

ASS-GRAPED
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Luna

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 11:59:39 am »

ASS-GRAPED

:spittake:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

bds

• Deserved It
  • Weevil-ridden Sexhurt™ junkie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 12:17:18 pm »
Whenever I eat a bowl of grapes, my shits get a bit messed up for the rest of the day. I can only imagine how messed up they would become if I were to consume more. Also  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: @ OP & TRIP

Jenne

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 04:20:48 pm »
So THAT's where you've been--you've been eating and shitting grapes!

I'd join in the fun, but it would probably go awry with my current condition.