PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Badass Knife Thread

Started by fanglekai, December 01, 2011, 09:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy-e

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2011, 11:17:33 PM
Or we could pull another CoG at totse2.

Seriously, dude, I'm sitting around with NOTHING TO DO, and I can't go anywhere.  I am fucking impatiently waiting for these yahoos to pull some shit.  Apparently Fang is trying to get them to attack us so we'll attack them.

But I have no intention of fucking with easy e's board.  I have no gripe with him.
Eh, you got to do what you got to do.  It is the internet after all.  I would prefer you assault individual members instead of the entire board, but if shit goes down, shit goes down.

Nice collection Richter :thumbsup:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 01, 2011, 11:19:53 PM
Yeah.  Easy-e seems cool to me, and I'd rather not trash his board unless absolutely necessary.

But hey, remember that furry dude at CoG?  The one we dug up all that PI on?  That's the kind of game that sounds fun.  I wonder how many future employers would like to Google the IRL names of our friends over there and find on the top of the results a collection of their racist and homophobic tirades?

8)

Yeah.  That's already in the works.  When will people learn to proxy?

Hey, their chat logs are kind of interesting.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: easy-e on December 01, 2011, 11:21:24 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2011, 11:17:33 PM
Or we could pull another CoG at totse2.

Seriously, dude, I'm sitting around with NOTHING TO DO, and I can't go anywhere.  I am fucking impatiently waiting for these yahoos to pull some shit.  Apparently Fang is trying to get them to attack us so we'll attack them.

But I have no intention of fucking with easy e's board.  I have no gripe with him.
Eh, you got to do what you got to do.  It is the internet after all.  I would prefer you assault individual members instead of the entire board, but if shit goes down, shit goes down.

Nice collection Richter :thumbsup:

We prefer the personal touch, Easy.  So far, you've been square with us.  I have no beef with you, so there's no need for any horrible shit on your board.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: Richter on December 01, 2011, 11:18:49 PM
Edit: For Nigel and Uncle Enrico.  This is what I could lay hands on quickly, the rest is...around.

Starting off slow, the cooking knives. No name santuko, Wusthoff 8" chef's knife, no name light cleaver.

The "My Fist Junta" assortment, stuck in my anvil stand.

The Buck Whittaker that lives on my spare car key.  For completion sake.
For Uncle Enrico, and Nigel.

At the top is 4x Cold Steel "Sure Balance" throwers.  Fun toys.
On the left are the Cold Steel Konjo 1 and 2, both of which have cut tatami better than swords (I tried).
In the middle, top to bottom is a hand-ground single beveled wood carving knife I made from a high speed steel lathe tool, Spyderco Endura with wave, and my Emerson CQC 8 (my two usual work knives).
Far left is my Benchmade model 42 Balisong, for when I feel like flipping.

Projects.  A cleaver I'm re-handling, a large puuko ("crowbar interrupted"), trench spike made with a heavy steel carabiner and an SKS spike bayonet, and tomahawk head I forged myself. (BITCHES DON'T KNOW.)

Was better than handjob from Justin Bieber.  Richter is Enrico's favorite now.
Did someone say gorgeous?

Cain

I wont be able to start until tomorrow sometime, sadly.  I'm struggling to stay awake now, and I've got a meeting with my boss' boss tomorrow (who has a hilarious name, which does not help matters).  But it's not like they can eliminate the Google cache anyway, so time is on our side.

After that...well, I might just visit a few interesting sites I know from my old friends in the field.  The kind that tend to get people anally probed at airports, if they are stupid enough to leave emails all over them.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 01, 2011, 11:26:10 PM
I wont be able to start until tomorrow sometime, sadly. 

I have it covered for now.  I'm done gathering info...Will PM you in about 2 hours.

Cain

Swote, thanks.  Ah, it's almost like the good old days again...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 01, 2011, 11:28:41 PM
Swote, thanks.  Ah, it's almost like the good old days again...

I haven't anticipated anything so much since the Tagnostic binge.   :lulz:

fanglekai

Wow I go to make some guacamole and people get all butthurt and think i'm going to attack their little forum.

Cain

Quote from: fanglekai on December 01, 2011, 11:29:31 PM
Wow I go to make some guacamole and people get all butthurt and think i'm going to attack their little forum.

Butthurt?  Naw, you've got us all wrong.  We're having fun.

Everyone likes to have fun, right?

The Good Reverend Roger

Read you, Mooseknuckles, and Iceman over at T2.  I also read the chatlogs.

And you are still operating on bad information, Fang.  This ain't "butthurt".  I believe I mentioned in my first post over there that I'm a horrible fucking cunt.  Cain is also a collection of bile and reasonless hatred.

Let's just do this thing, okay?  I put a lot of work into making the internet a tragic series of misunderstandings for you, and I'd really like to see some payoff.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 01, 2011, 11:31:54 PM

Butthurt?  Naw, you've got us all wrong.  We're having fun.

Everyone likes to have fun, right?

I don't think he's serious about having a good time, Cain.

MooseKnuckle

LOL. i said 'terrorist takedown' maybe if you had been around the forum any longer you'd understand.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MooseKnuckle on December 01, 2011, 11:33:59 PM
LOL. i said 'terrorist takedown' maybe if you had been around the forum any longer you'd understand.

Yeah, well, this sort of misunderstanding is how bad things happen, right?

Shame.

The Good Reverend Roger

BRB, just had a fucking HILARIOUS idea.