News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Purple Manifesto

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, May 25, 2003, 09:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penumbral

wow that could acttully be cool.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

We definitely need some more investigation into these matters.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

riff

Almost all the people in my apartment building are homosapiens!  Disgraceful!
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

Sir Lyall

But how many of them are Homo Neophiles?
mass marketed arcana

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCIt is easier to sound liberated than it is to actually go through the psychological changes
necessary to become liberated.

Through the processes of domestication we learn to become obedient slaves...and to cherish
the behaviors that confirm our loyal obedience

POSSIBILITIES / REALITIES

We are out to break open and dissolve the walls that are built by your fears, your dreams,
your fantasies, and your prejudices. There are always many different points of view, many
different angles which are in constant change, endlessly merging and recombining. To limit
identity to just one point of view is to commit mental fraud. To limit the self to just one
identity is to commit mental fraud. Beliefs are the bricks that the walls of hatred are built
from. A belief is just a pretty cover for a prejudice. In order to escape the trap of
prejudice and preconceptions it becomes necessary to get used to direct perception. In order to
get used to direct perception, it becomes necessary to know exactly how one's perceptions are
informed by various prejudices, beliefs, and notions.

The difference between performance artists and everyone else is that performance artists
know they are performing. The others are just under the twisted delusion that what they are
doing is somehow more a part of the real world. The problem with the concept of the 'real world'
is that no two people ever really agree on just what it means. And some people are even willing
to repress, maim, or kill others in attempts to get them to agree. It is best to just acknowledge
the performance and artistry with which we co-create our lives. This outlook may not be the
total unerring truth but I venture it would be more useful to approach life from this angle.

PMC (in conjunction with the Tequila Mistica Cabal)

bump, for two reasons:

1) to point out that Hugh wasn't always a dink

and

2) because this might be worthy of inclusion in the project, my personal greivances with the author aside.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LHX

ECH you high road muhfuka

you better watch out or folks is gon start naming their kids ECH
neat hell

East Coast Hustle

:lol:

BTW, gonna have a new verse or two to bounce off you sometime this weekend.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

B_M_W

Its true, the summary in red is good.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

LHX

Quote from: East Coast Hustle:lol:

BTW, gonna have a new verse or two to bounce off you sometime this weekend.

i just got my hands on the LMNO beat

ima eat it up

see what comes out
neat hell

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: East Coast Hustle
bump, for two reasons:

1) to point out that Hugh wasn't always a dink

and

2) because this might be worthy of inclusion in the project, my personal greivances with the author aside.

dink?

I suppose I'd be offended of that was even the correct racial slur. It's not since all and sundry know I am not asian. I didn't know you would go as far as all that. Too bad.

LMNO

I always thought "dink" = more polite version of "dick".

East Coast Hustle

indeed.

I fear the Irreverend has confused "dink" (which everybody knows is a family-friendly term for "penis") with "chink" (which everybody knows is a term for that spot in your armor that is just big enough to allow a knife to slide its way into your back)

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Sounds like it. I knew some some Vietnam vets who would use "dink" or "gook" whenever they talked about asians. And it is dated but still understood around where I live as an racial slur.

East Coast Hustle

well, I've never heard "dink" used as a racial slur.

and anyway...you should know that the only racial slurs I tend to use in a derogatory manner are "honky", "cracker", and "peckerwood".

Cain

Quote from: East Coast Hustlewell, I've never heard "dink" used as a racial slur.

and anyway...you should know that the only racial slurs I tend to use in a derogatory manner are "honky", "cracker", and "peckerwood".

KILL WHITEY!

8)