News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

are we all gay

Started by haileris, October 11, 2004, 04:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haileris

i'Ve been out with so called women

they suck

they looked like women (had a pussy & all)
but they acted like guys and had a guy mind

and i don't like guys should they act like female or not

are we all gay

any woman left on earth

or is it only eris.

wtf

saint aini

Only if you do not wish to change your sex.  If you have or seek reassignment surgery, you can potentially be straight and gay at once.  What a mindfuck indeed!
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Horab Fibslager

i'm a masculinst lesbian in a hairy man's body.
Hell is other people.

Felix

Only reason I pass for masculine is because of atonomy.  I'm altogether too bitchy.

CannedLizard

I'm straight, but I expect most people think I'm bi. Don't tell them, but *whispers* I can't fucking stand guys!
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

East Coast Hustle

yeah...me neither...I love pussy more than life itself, but lotsa people think I'm gay cuz all my friends are women....that, and I like wine and cooking and I put stuff in my hair...really I just can't stand all the macho posturing that all the hicks where I live engage in... 8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Felix

I really couldn't say.  Apparently I have a lot of guy traits.  Like the compulsion to eschew emotion and tofu.  And laugh at crudeness.  Of which the funniness none can deny.

East Coast Hustle

hmm...yup...

Crude = funny

tofu = tasteless mushy crap

therefore....Turd = Manly man!

whew...and to think i was worried... 8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Felix

Well there's other bits to it, like being annoyingly reasonable in the face of illogical tarts.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Big Cat FelixWell there's other bits to it, like being annoyingly reasonable in the face of illogical tarts.

*gives Felix five with snaps*

now that's what the fuck I'm talkin' 'bout!   8)

Felix

::Grins:: ^_^ I can't help but make fun of girls like that.

cyberus

[superlisp]
I'm not gay, I'm a metrosexual.
[/superlisp]
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...

Schweinepriester G.

Quote from: cyberus[superlisp]
I'm not gay, I'm a metrosexual.
[/superlisp]

metrosexual - you fuck (in) a big city?
"...it would needlessly exclude IMPS implementations that
  may utilize sub-atomic monkeys and/or multiple universes;"
RFC 2795, section 4 (Infinite-TAG)

Demon Seed #three

Hmmm.. I haven't quite figured out my sexuality I am attracted to woman, have been attracted to a couple guys, I'm not Bi-sexual....

My head hurts..  :roll:
"like glue on an envelope, if you lick your wounds too long, you are slowly poisioned." The duchess Demonica

"somewhere between Hollywood and its pretty happiness and an anguish so infinite it's anybody's guess is a place where people are all teachers and this just one long class and that ass will get you nowhere tonight
there's a dusty old dust storm on mars they say
so tonight you can't see it too clear, still i stood in line to look through their telescope looked like a distant ship light as seen from a foggy pier, and i know that i was warned still it was not what i hoped, yeah i know that i was warned
still it was not what i hoped
i think i'm done gunnin to get closer to some imagined bliss i gotta knuckle down just be ok with this 'course that star struck girl is already someone i miss"

East Coast Hustle

I have my sexuality totally figured out...

I'm sexual.

very.

very.

very very very sexual.

8)