News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

are we all gay

Started by haileris, October 11, 2004, 04:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Wenchmaster KGirls are annoying.

i agree.

my damned head hurts far too much to explain
Hell is other people.

I_Kicked_Kennedy

i like girls, but I really detest Dave Matthews Band.
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

namu

I only love girls. But then, I can pass off as one sometimes.
Namu the Maxwell Angel
--
United we stand, divided we run free at last !

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedyi like girls, but I really detest Dave Matthews Band.

Counting Crows + Blues Traveller = Dave Matthews Band.  

or, in short,  Dave Matthews Band = Patchouli-addled crap.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

eighteen buddha strike

Hey, I think I have something to post on the hate thread.

Felix

Quote from: Malaulwhat kinda cat ar eyou to not like catnip?

"Big"or  Felinis Giantus

Felix

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Quote from: Turd Ferguson
Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedyi like girls, but I really detest Dave Matthews Band.

Counting Crows + Blues Traveller = Dave Matthews Band.  

or, in short,  Dave Matthews Band = Patchouli-addled crap.

where does Dispatch fit into this?

'cause I like dispatch...
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

Malaul

Quote from: LMNOI've had a few boyfriends.  But mostly, I prefer sex with women.  Not that I'd say no to making out w/ a hot guy...
for me its the oposite
I like guys
but LOVEEEE to kiss a hot girl!!!

::feels steamy::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Trollax

Quote from: hailerisi'Ve been out with so called women

they suck

they looked like women (had a pussy & all)
but they acted like guys and had a guy mind

and i don't like guys should they act like female or not

are we all gay

any woman left on earth

or is it only eris.

wtf

personality is ultimately asexual, getting people to divide their minds based on culturap prefences is idiocy. I was having a conversation yesterday with a 40 year old IT consultant and a 21 year old single mother, we were discussing the difference between what men find attractive and what women are told is attractive. and yes. We like women who are a bit more like men than women and vice versa. So if both genders think that the perfect partner is a mix of both sets of values why are we even bothing with psychological programing based on sex-chromosomes?

the magnified ignorance of many centuries

Horab Fibslager

i agree btu disagree with you trollax. i reckon personality may be geenerally asexual(to acertain extent the differences in hormone level denies this, tho, quite naturally i might add), btu there are definitely sex specific behaviours, for instance(and htis is a too obvious one, i'm also talkin more obscure or less noticeable things) i don't know any men who have given birth...
Hell is other people.

Trollax

Quote from: horab fibslageri agree btu disagree with you trollax. i reckon personality may be geenerally asexual(to acertain extent the differences in hormone level denies this, tho, quite naturally i might add), btu there are definitely sex specific behaviours, for instance(and htis is a too obvious one, i'm also talkin more obscure or less noticeable things) i don't know any men who have given birth...

aside from the obvious horab, we are a species driven to extremes by our lack of introspection. I agree with you, but, the psychological reponses to a crying baby share the same baseline in both sexes. parenting behaviours (on an instinctual level) are common to both genders. I'm not about to dispute biology, but as far as we are different, we're mostly the same.

FAT BASTARD

AYE!

I've given birth.

It's a huge piece of CRAP.

I've had bigger chunks of corn in my crap, than the baby I ate!

Horab Fibslager

yes different but the same. it's where we get our mixed up ideas about duality from.
Hell is other people.

Pope Lucifer KSC

Not until the male become female and the female become male shall ye enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

-The Jesus person in "The Gospel of Thomas
(I got it from a page in the Scrodinger's Cat trilogy,by RAW)

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I knew it, Jesus is for mass transgenderization!

:twisted:  :shock:  :twisted:  :shock:  :twisted:
"If life deals you a bad hand...cheat"
-Great Teacher Onizuka