I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Pollo al achiote estilo Mezquital

Started by fanglekai, December 01, 2011, 09:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on December 02, 2011, 08:30:28 PM
what's a mudslime?
 :lol:

That's Redneck rhyming slang for "Muslim".

It's like cockney rhyming slang with even less wit.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Elder Iptuous

oh.
:|
i was hoping for something more interesting...

The Good Reverend Roger

East Coast Hustle

While the original TOTSE site was chock full of awesome stuff to download, their forums were essentially "FC for basement rambos".
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Elder Iptuous

i haven't familiarized myself.
nannywall at work indicated that it was full of terminal idiocy, which is saying something as i used to frequent goldismoney from here without problems...
it comprises fellows like this, then?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on December 02, 2011, 08:39:24 PM
While the original TOTSE site was chock full of awesome stuff to download, their forums were essentially "FC for basement rambos".

This is the same thing, without the awesome downloads.

Now it's a bunch of 20-somethings trying to out-edgy people by screaming racial slurs.  Kentucky hipsters, as it were.

Cain

Fang is considered one of the more able posters over there.  Something of a role model, in fact.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on December 02, 2011, 08:40:04 PM
i haven't familiarized myself.
nannywall at work indicated that it was full of terminal idiocy, which is saying something as i used to frequent goldismoney from here without problems...
it comprises fellows like this, then?

No, he's one of the more articulate ones.  He even makes a complete sentence, occasionally.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 08:40:41 PM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on December 02, 2011, 08:39:24 PM

This is the same thing, without the awesome downloads.

Now it's a bunch of 20-somethings trying to out-edgy people by screaming racial slurs.  Kentucky hipsters, as it were.

:lulz: This term. It is very useful.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Aw, now he's run off.

This is why we can't have nice things, people.  :crankey:

Cain

The correct reply to the OP's continual butthurt is:

lol u mad?