News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

NO MESSAGE?

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 01, 2011, 10:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enrico Salazar

Enrico is gone for months to attend Qadaffi's funeral, and come back to NO MESSAGES?  You do not love your hairy little waterproof pal anymore?  Why this is?

Do not forget, Enrico has complete register of this forum and know where all you live.  Every one of you little maggots.

Cuddles,

Your friend and mine,

Enrico Salazar.
Did someone say gorgeous?

Freeky

Dear Glorious Faggot,

PD hasn't been the same without you.

Love and destruction,
Freeky.

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 01, 2011, 10:16:02 PM
Dear Glorious Faggot,

Love and destruction,
Freeky.

You will be spare, my little darling smegma.

Faust

Did Enrico fill the coffin with cement as requested? Gaddaffi won't stay down otherwise and he deserves a rest.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Freeky

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on December 01, 2011, 10:18:23 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on December 01, 2011, 10:16:02 PM
Dear Glorious Faggot,

Love and destruction,
Freeky.

You will be spare, my little darling smegma.

:D

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: Faust on December 01, 2011, 10:18:38 PM
Did Enrico fill the coffin with cement as requested? Gaddaffi won't stay down otherwise and he deserves a rest.

Fill with cement and Kris Kardashian looky-likey.  Is very tragic.

Enrico really thought it was Kris Kardashian.  The Generalissimo will never forgive her for marry Enrico-looky-likey Robert Kardashian.  Why go for real thing when-- .............irony only hit Enrico fully now.

:sad:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on December 01, 2011, 10:14:14 PM
Enrico is gone for months to attend Qadaffi's funeral, and come back to NO MESSAGES?  You do not love your hairy little waterproof pal anymore?  Why this is?

Do not forget, Enrico has complete register of this forum and know where all you live.  Every one of you little maggots.

Cuddles,

Your friend and mine,

Enrico Salazar.

We are think Enrico is gone to Glorious Bath House in Sky.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2011, 10:23:26 PM

Cuddles,

Your friend and mine,

Enrico Salazar.

Not yet.  Ancient prophecy say not until all Golden Girls are dead.  Enrico has Betty White in cryonic freeze now.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on December 01, 2011, 10:21:29 PM
Quote from: Faust on December 01, 2011, 10:18:38 PM

Fill with cement and Kris Kardashian looky-likey.  Is very tragic.

Enrico really thought it was Kris Kardashian.  The Generalissimo will never forgive her for marry Enrico-looky-likey Robert Kardashian.  Why go for real thing when-- .............irony only hit Enrico fully now.

:sad:

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on December 01, 2011, 10:24:41 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2011, 10:23:26 PM

Cuddles,

Your friend and mine,

Enrico Salazar.

Not yet.  Ancient prophecy say not until all Golden Girls are dead.  Enrico has Betty White in cryonic freeze now.
:lulz:

Welcome back, Glorious Leader.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Suu

What are you talking about no messages? You only poked me on Facebook 25 times, Generalissimo, and then offered me a kiss on my birthday. Remember?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: Suu on December 01, 2011, 11:28:27 PM
What are you talking about no messages? You only poked me on Facebook 25 times, Generalissimo, and then offered me a kiss on my birthday. Remember?

:oops:

Next time Enrico will not grease his mustache.

Suu

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on December 02, 2011, 12:03:59 AM
Quote from: Suu on December 01, 2011, 11:28:27 PM

:oops:

Next time Enrico will not grease his mustache.

Seriously. No offense, but it took 3 weeks for my skin to clear. :(
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Praise be to the glorious faggot, risen again in the morning like a pee-filled erection!

Telarus

Welcome back, Glorious Faggot. I had heard that you'd been off giving Putin's security forces a scare:

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!