News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

I just realized...

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 20, 2011, 06:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

We filthy, pinko Europeans have you beat there. That's fer sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI-PytgYGGo
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Phox

Quote from: Nigel on December 20, 2011, 06:06:14 AM
...that parades in the Unites States SUCK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLnl5ZWG4tg&feature=share
KRAMPUSUSESES! Man, those fuckers know how to party, don't they?

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on December 20, 2011, 06:06:14 AM
...that parades in the Unites States SUCK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLnl5ZWG4tg&feature=share

I wish we had Krampus.  Christmas would be SOOOOOOOO GOOD!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OK, now that looks like a pretty typical USian parade.

We have two really good ones here; the St. John's Parade, which is a bunch of drunk guys and a donkey, and the day of the dead parade, which is a bunch of drunk guys on stilts.

Portland is obsessed with parades. I don't even know how many fucking parades this town has, and some of them shut down the entire city for hours. But most of them just make me go WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??? Not like those Krampus guys. They have it going on.

The DOG PARADE
The CHILDRENS PARADE
The PRIDE PARADE
The STARLIGHT PARADE
The OCCUPY PARADE (which has been going on for MONTHS!)
The ROSE PARADE
The ST. JOHNS PARADE
The DIO DE LOS MUERTOS PARADE
The LAST THURSDAY WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD DON'T MAKE ME SHUT YOU DOWN PARADE

Come on, Portland, get it together! Give me ONE good offering a year, seriously. Give me some Krampus.

Why do I smell like laundry detergent
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

Did someone say parade?

WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG BOY

East Coast Hustle

I never understood why Carnival never caught on in the US, at least in the South, given that it has its origins (on most islands anyway) as a celebration of emancipation from slavery.

West Indians see it as a SACRED FUCKING DUTY to have the best time anybody's ever had in celebration of their freedom.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on December 20, 2011, 06:11:36 PM
I never understood why Carnival never caught on in the US, at least in the South, given that it has its origins (on most islands anyway) as a celebration of emancipation from slavery.

West Indians see it as a SACRED FUCKING DUTY to have the best time anybody's ever had in celebration of their freedom.

America has grown small, ECH, and is no longer serious about having a good time.  They are afraid.  They might get caught.  There could be trouble.  Best not to get involved, or too boisterous.  It attracts the wrong sort of attention.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on December 20, 2011, 06:11:36 PM

Carnival is fucking AMAZING.

Roger is right, Americans aren't SERIOUS about having a good time. It's not fair. I mean...why can't we party for a month? why?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

You know who else put on good parades?

HITLER, that's who.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 20, 2011, 06:27:02 PM
You know who else put on good parades?

HITLER, that's who.

Everyone has to be good at SOMETHING, right?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 20, 2011, 12:44:15 PM
Did someone say parade?

WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG BOY

Your father,

Did he take you into the city?

LMNO