News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

UNLIMITED T2 APPRECIATION THREAD

Started by fanglekai, December 02, 2011, 06:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 02, 2011, 11:03:56 PM
They also seem to have a fixation with crying, telarus. They must be exposed to a lot of that in their personal lives. Interesting.

Gen Z.

*shrug*
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nah, he's basically a bot, with about five different lines on loop, and he's unable to disconnect from troll mode and be a real human being.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 11:05:40 PM
Nah, he's basically a bot, with about five different lines on loop, and he's unable to disconnect from troll mode and be a real human being.

Remember when people put creativity into their trolls?

Timmy the Dying Boy, for example, was funnier than hell (the infamous Make A Wish Foundation troll).

This?  Yeah, you could do it with a bot.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pæs

EDIT: This thread is too dangerous. I'm out.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 11:08:20 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 11:05:40 PM

Remember when people put creativity into their trolls?

Timmy the Dying Boy, for example, was funnier than hell (the infamous Make A Wish Foundation troll).

This?  Yeah, you could do it with a bot.

That's insulting to bots and computers.  WHY DO YOU HATE BOTS AND COMPUTERS, ROGER?!

And, just so we're clear here, I am in fact mad, crying, not tuff (??), and fully trolled. You know, because if I said anything else, it'd be true anyway. :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

"Trolls" these days have very low criteria for success then?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 02, 2011, 11:16:57 PM
"Trolls" these days have very low criteria for success then?

They set the bar themselves, so it's pretty low.  Mind your toe, kick that bastard on the way to the john in a hurry, and it's gonna sting like a motherfucker.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I GO HANG SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR A FEW HOURS AND I MISS FANGLY DELETING HIS POLLO RECIPE AND CRYING??? NEXT TIME YOU FUCKERS GET ME!!!!!!!  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on December 03, 2011, 03:36:42 AM
I GO HANG SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR A FEW HOURS AND I MISS FANGLY DELETING HIS POLLO RECIPE AND CRYING??? NEXT TIME YOU FUCKERS GET ME!!!!!!!  :lulz:

He just banned us all from the chatroom.

What a pud.   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2011, 03:52:58 AM
I GO HANG SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR A FEW HOURS AND I MISS FANGLY DELETING HIS POLLO RECIPE AND CRYING??? NEXT TIME YOU FUCKERS GET ME!!!!!!!  :lulz:

What a pud.   :lulz:

Meh. I said one thing in this thread, and he told me to keep crying (and then I said some indirect stuff after). He should learn how to spell yawning correctly.

Whatever. What should I expect from a child who uses phrases like "u jelly" unhumorously and throws the word nigger around like that's an acceptable thing to do.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 03, 2011, 03:58:34 AM
I GO HANG SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR A FEW HOURS AND I MISS FANGLY DELETING HIS POLLO RECIPE AND CRYING??? NEXT TIME YOU FUCKERS GET ME!!!!!!!  :lulz:

Meh. I said one thing in this thread, and he told me to keep crying (and then I said some indirect stuff after). He should learn how to spell yawning correctly.

Whatever. What should I expect from a child who uses phrases like "u jelly" unhumorously and throws the word nigger around like that's an acceptable thing to do.

But Twid, he DOESN'T CARE! That automatically trumps everything.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on December 03, 2011, 05:28:23 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 03, 2011, 03:58:34 AM

But Twid, he DOESN'T CARE! That automatically trumps everything.

Maybe in his mind.

My thing is, if you're not black, you can only say that word when quoting or referring to a statement, or if you are talking to a black friend who for some reason has given your honkey ass the go ahead.

Kinda like how I let Roger get away with calling me a Papist, even though that hasn't been true for 14 years and is actually pretty offensive.

This spazz I don't know about.

If I had seen some preexisting banter leading up to that sort of familiarity, sure. Kinda like people throwing around the phrase Glorious Faggot when addressing his Excellency El Generalissimo. But, this dude busts in and sounds like some fucking asshole wannabe kid from 4chan.

Not impressed. Not all of the internet speaks in retard Klanese for shits in giggles.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I just got banned from the whole board. I think we all did.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Easy E gets a pass for now.

Fang
Iceman

Who else?