News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED T2 APPRECIATION THREAD

Started by fanglekai, December 02, 2011, 06:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 03, 2011, 06:07:21 AM
mailinator.com, dude.  No signing up, and I'm pretty sure they're not really savvy enough to not allow it.

Bonus tip:

Look at the left column at mailinator.com under the heading "alternate domains". There's hundreds of domains that point to Mailinator. It shows a new one for every refresh (to prevent people from harvesting them all). So fracture333@mailinator.com is the same email as fracture333@bobmail.info and fracture333@zippymail.info and fracture333@binkmail.com, etc etc etc. You still access the email inbox only via the web interface at mailinator.com, btw. The other domains just forward mail.

So there's no way anybody can block mailinator for signing up.

The only time when it doesn't work that well is when the approval/confirmation mail is sent manually the next day, or with a couple of hours delay, because the emails in a mailinator box are only kept for a few hours or so (the exact amount varies depending on current mailinator load, afaik) so you might just miss it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Fang must have sobered up/called in reinforcements because I'm IP banned now. Are you guys?
Not that that helps them any..  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm becoming increasingly irritated about yesterday. I realize that we were bored as fuck, but next time can we give the new guy 50 posts please? Especially if he's here on invite by another forum member and you know that?

I don't think it had to go downhill like that. It might have done so anyway, but the way we behaved here was not our usual MO and it absolutely guaranteed that it would go that way.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 03, 2011, 06:35:22 PM
I'm becoming increasingly irritated about yesterday. I realize that we were bored as fuck, but next time can we give the new guy 50 posts please? Especially if he's here on invite by another forum member and you know that?

I don't think it had to go downhill like that. It might have done so anyway, but the way we behaved here was not our usual MO and it absolutely guaranteed that it would go that way.

It was gonna go that way, anyway.  Fang is too antisocial.

Kinda wish Easy E would have hung around.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 04, 2011, 03:05:10 AM

I think you're right, on both points.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Still, it might've been fun to drag it out, or at least not go on the immediate offensive and so make second-circuit behaviour kick in so quickly.  You know, get under his skin a bit first.

lowdy

this,,, i mean, i realize they attacked pd and all, and spammed the hell out of our forum, but we should have jus taken it like adults, banned the spamming accounts and called it a day. Cause really, what would be the use of an attack? oh no, theyre forum is covered with buttholes and mis-shaped penises. That will take like 5 minutes to clean up. Whats the use, you know? Im just glad me and the rest of pd were mature about it.

Luna

Quote from: lowdy on December 04, 2011, 03:39:46 PM

this,,, i mean, i realize they attacked pd and all, and spammed the hell out of our forum, but we should have jus taken it like adults, banned the spamming accounts and called it a day. Cause really, what would be the use of an attack? oh no, theyre forum is covered with buttholes and mis-shaped penises. That will take like 5 minutes to clean up. Whats the use, you know? Im just glad me and the rest of pd were mature about it.

Nah, banning the spamming accounts is admitting you've lost.  It's a wuss move. We don't ban until anoter forum bans us en masse.

But, then, you know that, already, since you've been here so long, right?   :lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

Okay, someone tell me what the hell this spag is on about? Did I miss something fun? Aside from the obvious fail troll, I mean?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 04, 2011, 08:25:05 PM

Okay, someone tell me what the hell this spag is on about? Did I miss something fun? Aside from the obvious fail troll, I mean?

Not really.

easy-e

Quote from: Nigel on December 04, 2011, 03:19:16 AM

:facepalm: I was busy yesterday and didn't log in.  I don't have time to read through all of the new threads but I'm sure there was a lot of butthurt the last few days...

Phox

Quote from: easy-e on December 04, 2011, 09:25:25 PM

:facepalm: I was busy yesterday and didn't log in.  I don't have time to read through all of the new threads but I'm sure there was a lot of butthurt the last few days...
Because, obviously, it's customary to make every single thread be about how butthurt you are, right?  :roll:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: easy-e on December 04, 2011, 09:25:25 PM

It was gonna go that way, anyway.  Fang is too antisocial.

:facepalm: I was busy yesterday and didn't log in.  I don't have time to read through all of the new threads but I'm sure there was a lot of butthurt the last few days...

Mostly we talked about other things, but if you want a detailed accounting of the butthurt I think it's all in the "Unlimited Fang Appreciation Thread".

Oh, that's the thread we're in.

In that case, no, the other threads are about other stuff.