News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Hey look, I'm not the only one....

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 07, 2011, 07:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2011, 03:20:43 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 08, 2011, 03:14:40 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2011, 03:11:37 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 08, 2011, 03:07:02 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2011, 02:56:57 AM
Quote from: Cainad on December 08, 2011, 02:55:24 AM

Also, Nigel: my best friend is also part of your club. She is stupidly attractive, especially to men who don't have their frontal lobes screwed on straight.

Fun Fact:  There are 3,500,000,000 of these men in the world!

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE

Because there are just over 7 Bn people in the world, and just a shade under half of them are male.  :)

My god.

This reminds me of something that E.O.T. said once when I told him that I was PMSing and horny and felt crazy. He said "Now you know how men feel all the time".

Sure, only we're dumb, too.

Seriously.  ALL MALES ARE BADLY WIRED MONKEYS.  So, yeah, when you women say "I want to meet a NORMAL guy", we men kind of smile behind our hands and restrain ourselves from telling you the bad news.

Take my case, for example.  I'm a great big bag of unhinged weirdness, which I keep in check via NOT using alcohol or drugs, and concentrating really, really hard.  Mostly because the cops in this town CANNOT take a joke.  Also because it stops being cute and funny after a while, to some people (but not MY people, who are up for any program).

And I'm the harmless kind (at least when it comes to women).  For every me, there's an eighth of a Chris Brown, and for every Chris Brown, there's a quarter of a Richard Speck.  Which kind of puts the earfinger guy in perspective.

:x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Maybe I should kinda water that shit down in the future.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2011, 03:30:04 AM
Quote from: Science me, babby on December 08, 2011, 03:23:52 AM
You sure do know how to inspire hope that there is someone worth looking for out there, Roger. :sad:

Then there's Richter, right?  He's got BZZZZZZZZZZZ all around him, but he's a really nice guy.

But there's only one of him for ten of me, and the math isn't really in your favor.  So, as your spiritual advisor, I suggest you get some eye candy, dope him up with qualludes or roofies until all he can do is breathe and breed, and keep him out back by the garbage cans.  I mean, I don't think it's unreasonable for a gal to have her fun, but not have to handle the awful bullshit that comes along with it.  We men do something like this when we master the art of "having a conversation without actually listening", which is a lifesaver until you get busted out, at which point it's best to look your SO straight in the eye and then beg piteously for mercy.

:spittake:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2011, 03:37:29 AM
Maybe I should kinda water that shit down in the future.

Possibly not.  I actually know what's up now, instead of just suspecting it.  Sometimes I prefer the brutal truth to being encouraged to look for something that doesn't exist.

Suu

In other words, all men are weird.

We just need to find our specific brand of weird, but it takes a considerable amount of trial and error, evidently.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 08, 2011, 03:42:51 AM

We just need to find our specific brand of weird, but it takes a considerable amount of trial and error, evidently.

Well, yeah.

It's not like women are exactly bastions of clear thought, either.

Primates off the savannah ---> Operating outside of their programming, and just as weird as that would lead you to expect.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2011, 03:45:15 AM

Well, yeah.

Primates off the savannah ---> Operating outside of their programming, and just as weird as that would lead you to expect.
:lulz:

Anyone who says otherwise is a big fat liar.  :lulz:

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2011, 03:45:15 AM

Well, yeah.

Oh, of course not. I'm just another dumb broad as far as I'm concerned. In the meantime, shit doesn't get upgraded until you break it a few times.

...Jesus Christ, I feel like I just had a sort of epiphany.

LMNO

How does this align with Nigel's revelation about Mr Language's "all men are deviant fucks" fallacy?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 08, 2011, 03:49:58 AM
How does this align with Nigel's revelation about Mr Language's "all men are deviant fucks" fallacy?

We aren't deviant.  We just aren't as advertised.  We do not in fact - as Nigel says - "do exactly what it says on the label".

Women know this, of course, and yet there's this weird social fiction that everyone chooses to agree on.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm not even looking for normal.

I'm just looking for a particular brand of weird, and I can't seem to find it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2011, 03:55:00 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 08, 2011, 03:49:58 AM

We aren't deviant.  We just aren't as advertised.  We do not in fact - as Nigel says - "do exactly what it says on the label".

Women know this, of course, and yet there's this weird social fiction that everyone chooses to agree on.

Not all men are deviant fucks.  (The fact that I can say and believe that, despite the bullshit with NYEX, is a testament to my male friends, some of whom are truly awesome.)

However, as I have heard it said, and have repeated, they were given two heads, and there doesn't seem to be enough blood in the fucking world for the poor bastards to run both at once.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 08, 2011, 04:00:27 AM

So.

When's the last time you got a really good look at THE WALL?  Because I know your brand of weird, and you ain't gonna find it at some hippie ass gallery opening.

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on December 08, 2011, 04:00:27 AM

I never said I wanted normal, either.  Normal is boring for me.

Suu

Quote from: Luna on December 08, 2011, 04:00:49 AM

However, as I have heard it said, and have repeated, they were given two heads, and there doesn't seem to be enough blood in the fucking world for the poor bastards to run both at once.

My mum told me that one as soon as I was old enough.