News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

pissign on superman's grave

Started by Horab Fibslager, October 12, 2004, 09:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

can't say i have much an opinion one way or the other. one more example of celbrity/wealthy etc.ness, but i can't say i blamed the guy, none the less go re-read maddox's artilcle on it, or pwot's recent news skim on everyone's favourite jet set idler come parapalegic come crusading self servign philantropist, christopher reeves.

because not everyone resepcts the dead liek the librarian said.
Hell is other people.

DJRubberducky

I dunno - I think the whole "he died because a bedsore got infected" thing is humiliating enough that I don't need to be hating on him posthumously.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Horab Fibslager

who said i hated him? i just want to piss on his grave while excretingn on his headstone.... :P

naw, he died of an infected bedsore? whatever. his nurses i'm sure were paid large amounts of money to make sure a thing like that didn't happen. h eprobaly got hitched up with one of those other (impostor) alien sex cults, who began pumping him full of ground up fetus tissue, in order to allow him to regain his super powers and decimate normal, non alien sexually gratifying humans everywhere.
Hell is other people.

BADGE OF HONOR

What's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?

Christopher Walken.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

B23.77

People used to throw rocks at Superman back when he was non-gimpy superman.  Must have had bad karma or somet.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Wenchmaster KWhat's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?

Christopher Walken.

bullshit. the opposite of christipher reeve is anythign that can stand upright. or at leat while h was live.

w00t! i'm superman!!!! l
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

Christopher Reeve before paralyzation = Smarmy, self-righteous piece of crap.

Christopher Reeve after paralyzation = Smarmy, self-righteous, fetus-sucking piece of crap.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

B23.77

I dare you to say that about Jesus.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Jesus before death = Smarmy, self-righteous piece of crap.

Jesus after death = Smarmy, self-righteous, fetus-sucking piece of crap.

B23.77