News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Hey Norway/Scandinavians

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 09, 2011, 05:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reeducation

Merrique V or something like that.
I am very calm

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Here's two with Regret, from our meetup with StMae+gang in 2009:

and two of me I dunno if I posted or whatever:

(images are actually bigger than shown, so right click open, don't screenshot)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 09, 2011, 05:21:53 AMI think we should include everyone from every part of Belgium, not just the Norwegians.

:lulz:

BTW, I'm pretty sure Sepia did one time post a pic, something sunny, with a bottle of beer or booze of some sort. Since he doesn't post that often, you might be able to dig it up by scrolling through his post history.

(RWHN just mentioned this) I thought there was another girl from Finland or possibly Norway, Herbertina or something? I believe she had a pic of herself as avatar.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

If Scotland and Ireland are technically Scandinavian, so are northern France and Sicily.

...OSHIT. I'VE BEEN VIKING'ED.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Haha, it's so weird to see my sister-in-law in those pics!

SMALL FUCKING WORLD, DUDE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Suu on December 09, 2011, 02:53:20 PM
If Scotland and Ireland are technically Scandinavian, so are northern France and Sicily.

...OSHIT. I'VE BEEN VIKING'ED.

Emilia-Romagna too. I conquered it in July.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Suu

My blue eyes came from somewhere, and it wasn't Rome.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on December 09, 2011, 05:13:29 PM

That's the girl with the sunglasses then? I forgot her name.

I also freaked out your ex-husband that day by showing up with the pterodactyl shirt :lol:

Plus it was really awesome in general because as you can see the weather was really nice, so that's always good when randomly wandering about in Amsterdam :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 09, 2011, 08:26:11 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 09, 2011, 05:13:29 PM

That's the girl with the sunglasses then? I forgot her name.

I also freaked out your ex-husband that day by showing up with the pterodactyl shirt :lol:

Plus it was really awesome in general because as you can see the weather was really nice, so that's always good when randomly wandering about in Amsterdam :)

Yes, that's Sierra. And I love that you freaked out my ex!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.