News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Holy Quest #2 (Pic Heavy)

Started by Juana, December 12, 2011, 08:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

More coming
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

What the fuck?

Where's the FABULOUS?!

These are just bored white kids on drugs.

I DEMAND MICHAEL ALIG!

Juana

:lulz: I'm fishing out the derpy, bad-dancing ones. There's some good ones, but my Quest is for the silly pictures.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 12, 2011, 08:15:56 PM
Were you at those raves?
A couple of them. I'm combing through dozens of albums from dozens of raves. The group who throws these rarely does it in town anymore and I refuse to travel out of town for local acts when there's a considerably less douchey group running some, too (there's three guys running FEM, this group, and Salmon Pance is the only one I like). I'll be sure to get pictures from the New Year's rave I'm going to.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 12, 2011, 08:23:30 PM
:lulz: I'm fishing out the derpy, bad-dancing ones. There's some good ones, but my Quest is for the silly pictures.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 12, 2011, 08:15:56 PM
Were you at those raves?
A couple of them. I'm combing through dozens of albums from dozens of raves. The group who throws these rarely does it in town anymore and I refuse to travel out of town for local acts when there's a considerably less douchey group running some, too. I'll be sure to get pictures from the New Year's rave I'm going to.

Let me restate this:  YOU need to have taken the pictures, or be in them.

Bonus points if your weird friend shows up.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Juana

The Good Reverend Roger

Juana

Juana

I think that's it. I haven't been to any of their small shows since Salmon Pance moved to LA.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 12, 2011, 08:46:53 PM
I think that's it. I haven't been to any of their small shows since Salmon Pance moved to LA.

Your male friends look a little malnourished.

Also, who's the random old dude?

Juana

He's just that skinny. and no idea. occasional homeless/retarded people show up.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 12, 2011, 08:58:30 PM
He's just that skinny. and no idea. occasional homeless/retarded people show up.

Oh, that's not creepy or anything.   :lulz:

Back in the bad old days, we (me and my fellow mooks) arranged or provided security for that exact reason.

And all the guys there are really skinny.  You should feed them more.  Red beans & rice, that sort of thing.

Juana

Eh. That guy spent a lot of time talking about raves from the early 90s and how fucking awesome they were and apparently someone on the local circuit knows him.

Salmon Pance eats like a starving horse. That's just his biology.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 12, 2011, 09:10:40 PM
Eh. That guy spent a lot of time talking about raves from the early 90s and how fucking awesome they were and apparently someone on the local circuit knows him.

Salmon Pance eats like a starving horse. That's just his biology.

Well, then, allow me to suggest that Nurse Freeky make a house call, so she can hit him with the meat hammer until his metabolism behaves itself.  You have to be firm about this shit.

Juana

If Nurse Freeky will meet me in LA (or help me kidnap Salmon Pance), she's welcome to. :D