News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Khore in the Chapel Perilous

Started by Khore, December 14, 2011, 12:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Khore on December 21, 2011, 02:34:06 PM
If you take LSD, you are changing the objective reality? objective reality is not exactly what we experience, know, be aware of?

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 21, 2011, 02:31:55 PM
No. Sólo respuesta.

AFK

Quote from: Khore on December 21, 2011, 02:34:06 PM
If you take LSD, you are changing the objective reality? objective reality is not exactly what we experience, know, be aware of?

No, the LSD is just a chemical going nutty and pushing different buttons in your brain making you perceive reality in a different way.  It doesn't actually alter the physicality of your surroundings. 

Same thing can happen if you get clocked in the head.  Those stars you see really aren't there.  It's just your brain having some issues. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Khore

LMNO

Khore

Yes, mind is subjetive. The reality is mental. So all is subjetive and in constant evolution. The reality too. Only there are forces that we cant understand now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khore on December 21, 2011, 03:41:16 PM
Yes, mind is subjetive. The reality is mental. So all is subjetive and in constant evolution. The reality too. Only there are forces that we cant understand now.

Prove it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Khore

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 03:44:27 PM

Prove it.
Kybalion.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khore on December 21, 2011, 03:45:35 PM

Prove it.
Kybalion.

Ohhhh...I get it.  You're one of those half-assed "mystics" who tries to pass off pseudo-zen bullshit whenever anyone calls you on your crap.

That's not going to get you laid.  Just so you know.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Khore

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 03:49:09 PM

Prove it.
Kybalion.

Ohhhh...I get it.  You're one of those half-assed "mystics" who tries to pass off pseudo-zen bullshit whenever anyone calls you on your crap.

No just crap, only is my experience.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khore on December 21, 2011, 03:54:42 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 03:49:09 PM

Prove it.
Kybalion.

No just crap, only is my experience.

What, your experience is giving one-word nonsense answers when you are asked to prove a statement?

How very outlandish of you.

Cain

This is like having a "what's hot" in occult texts and not so obscure mysticism, run through a translator into Spanish and then back into English again, as interpreted by someone stoned out of their gourd.

Sadly, this is not too far from the reality of the situation.

Khorne, we've read the books, been there and done that.  We've also almost entirely rejected claims like "reality is mental" and "you can cause changes in objective reality through your Will."  We do have a few occultist types on the board, but even they will, after 50+ pages of flaming, troll and mutual mischaracterization, admit they are talking about a psychological process which has no bearing on objective reality, only ones interpretation of it.

But of course, since you're 16, have dropped acid and know who Crowley is, you know everything  :roll:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 21, 2011, 04:00:03 PM
This is like having a "what's hot" in occult texts and not so obscure mysticism, run through a translator into Spanish and then back into English again, as interpreted by someone stoned out of their gourd.

Khorne, we've read the books, been there and done that.  We've also almost entirely rejected claims like "reality is mental" and "you can cause changes in objective reality through your Will."  We do have a few occultist types on the board, but even they will, after 50+ pages of flaming, troll and mutual mischaracterization, admit they are talking about a psychological process which has no bearing on objective reality, only ones interpretation of it.

But of course, since you're 16, have dropped acid and know who Crowley is, you know everything  :roll:

He is now calling my mother a whore in the other thread, thinking that I won't understand him.

He has had his last attempt at "communication".

Khore

Khorne, we've read the books, been there and done that.  We've also almost entirely rejected claims like "reality is mental" and "you can cause changes in objective reality through your Will."  We do have a few occultist types on the board, but even they will, after 50+ pages of flaming, troll and mutual mischaracterization, admit they are talking about a psychological process which has no bearing on objective reality, only ones interpretation of it.

But of course, since you're 16, have dropped acid and know who Crowley is, you know everything  :roll:
And psychokinesis could be real too according to some experiments of some scientists.
But I will not say more, I'm not sure.

Khore

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 04:01:07 PM

He is now calling my mother a whore in the other thread, thinking that I won't understand him.

He has had his last attempt at "communication".
¿?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khore on December 21, 2011, 04:04:35 PM
And psychokinesis could be real too according to some experiments of some scientists.

Absolute bullshit.