Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 15, 2011, 12:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 21, 2011, 03:01:09 PM
Quote from: Khore on December 21, 2011, 02:55:04 PM
Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 21, 2011, 02:49:47 PM
Quote from: Khore on December 21, 2011, 02:40:32 PM
Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 21, 2011, 02:36:21 PM
Serious question, Khore. Why is it that you insist upon throwing genuine attempts to reach out to you and help you adapt to the community you have found yourself in back in the faces of your would-be helpers?

Pregunta seria, Khore. ¿Por qué insisten en lanzar genuinos intentos de llegar a te y le ayudará a adaptarse a la comunidad que te has encontrado en la parte posterior en las caras de los aspirantes a ayudantes?

You're you are one of the few people who do, there are others that instead of trying to explore new people, attack them and try to quickly oppress them for being different from themselves. Nothing new, origin of many wars and other problems. Is sad to me, but, only sad. Eris, forgive them, they dont know what they do.
Actually, BadBeast made a valiant attempt just now at the top of this page. I realize that there are language issues, but to completely ignore him is... completely idiotic. And you are completely mistaken if you think they do not know what they are doing. Quite the opposite.

En realidad, BadBeast hizo un valiente intento en este momento en la parte superior de esta página. Me doy cuenta de que hay problemas de idioma, pero es totalmente lo ignoran ... completamente idiota. Y te están completamente equivocados si piensan que no saben lo que están haciendo. Todo lo contrario.

Ok, so... what can i say? Fnord.
I don't know why I bothered. Well, I gave a good faith effort, and that's what really matters, right?

Yo no sé por qué me molestaba. Bueno, me dio un esfuerzo de buena fe, y eso es lo que realmente importa, ¿verdad?

You were remarkably patient with this one, Phox.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Khore

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 21, 2011, 03:01:09 PM
Quote from: Khore on December 21, 2011, 02:55:04 PM
Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 21, 2011, 02:49:47 PM
Quote from: Khore on December 21, 2011, 02:40:32 PM
Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 21, 2011, 02:36:21 PM
Serious question, Khore. Why is it that you insist upon throwing genuine attempts to reach out to you and help you adapt to the community you have found yourself in back in the faces of your would-be helpers?

Pregunta seria, Khore. ¿Por qué insisten en lanzar genuinos intentos de llegar a te y le ayudará a adaptarse a la comunidad que te has encontrado en la parte posterior en las caras de los aspirantes a ayudantes?

You're you are one of the few people who do, there are others that instead of trying to explore new people, attack them and try to quickly oppress them for being different from themselves. Nothing new, origin of many wars and other problems. Is sad to me, but, only sad. Eris, forgive them, they dont know what they do.
Actually, BadBeast made a valiant attempt just now at the top of this page. I realize that there are language issues, but to completely ignore him is... completely idiotic. And you are completely mistaken if you think they do not know what they are doing. Quite the opposite.

En realidad, BadBeast hizo un valiente intento en este momento en la parte superior de esta página. Me doy cuenta de que hay problemas de idioma, pero es totalmente lo ignoran ... completamente idiota. Y te están completamente equivocados si piensan que no saben lo que están haciendo. Todo lo contrario.

Ok, so... what can i say? Fnord.
I don't know why I bothered. Well, I gave a good faith effort, and that's what really matters, right?

Yo no sé por qué me molestaba. Bueno, me dio un esfuerzo de buena fe, y eso es lo que realmente importa, ¿verdad?

Hey I think misunderstood your message (language problems). Anyway, if anyone wants me, I'll go.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khore on December 21, 2011, 03:39:13 PM
Anyway, if anyone wants me, I'll go.

I keep swearing off Khore's posts, but then he keeps posting funny shit like that.

"If a man has shoes, I will give them to him.
If a man has no shoes, I will take them from him."
- JR "Bob" Dobbs, saying the benediction before he 1982 Chicago regional sales association meeting.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Khore

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 03:43:56 PM

I keep swearing off Khore's posts, but then he keeps posting funny shit like that.

- JR "Bob" Dobbs, saying the benediction before he 1982 Chicago regional sales association meeting.
Yes, language problems. You and I could very well lead if not for that. A pity.
Sí, problemas de lenguaje. Tu y yo podríamos llevarnos de puta madre si no fuera por eso. Una pena.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khore on December 21, 2011, 03:52:32 PM

Sí, problemas de lenguaje. Tu y yo podríamos llevarnos de puta madre si no fuera por eso. Una pena.

My mother is a what, you little scumbag?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Scribbly

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 03:58:57 PM

Google translate says he wants your ass.

Does... does he know what he's asking for  :x :?
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Demolition_Squid on December 21, 2011, 04:00:13 PM

Roger's gutter Spanish learned in the army translates "puta madre" quite efficiently, thanks.

Time to turn up the heat, I think.

Cain

Hell yeah, even my Spanglish knows what that means.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 21, 2011, 04:03:46 PM

I hope none of you are offended by what's going to happen.

I mean, I know Cain won't...He's done worse to students of rich bastards.

I mean the rest of you.

AFK

Quote from: Demolition_Squid on December 21, 2011, 04:00:13 PM

When I plug it in it says:  "Yes, language problems. You and me could take his ass if not for that. A pity."

So Khore and TGRR could take who's ass?  "Bob"'s?  Doesn't make much sense.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Phox

I am slowly deciding that there are far fewer language problems than I might have wanted to believe. I was attributing your lack of understanding to the language barrier, after it was apparent that you really were saying stupid bullshit. So.. .yeah, ain't buying it.

Poco a poco voy decidiendo que hay muchos menos problemas con el idioma que yo hubiera querido creer. Yo estaba atribuyendo su falta de comprensión de la barrera del idioma, después de que fuera evidente que en realidad estaban diciendo estúpida mentira. Así que .. . sí, no lo está comprando.

Phox

Well.... sir, "puta" is a whore, and "madre" is of course, mother. having trouble piecing together exactly what is being said.... but uh, yeah... that's pretty blatant.

Scribbly

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 04:04:40 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 21, 2011, 04:03:46 PM

I hope none of you are offended by what's going to happen.

I mean, I know Cain won't...He's done worse to students of rich bastards.

I mean the rest of you.

I... think that, all things considered, whatever happens next, well... he brought it on himself.

I'd like a chance to change out of this shirt, though. I'm fond of it but it stains real easy.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Khore

The Good Reverend Roger