News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Open Bar 3.17 - now more glitchy than ever!

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, December 14, 2011, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 14, 2011, 11:11:03 PM
Dear PD, complaints about a situation I have no control over! Feeling sorry for myself and patting myself on the back for doing so well anyway! Blatant ego stroking and posing for the sake of peer group support! That is all.

:kojak:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

If anyone wants to see Dartmouth Fett make an ass of himself on TV:

hxxp://tlc.discovery.com/videos/geek-love-boba-fett-ish.html

Enjoy.

(Oh, and as we all know, he ain't single.)
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

So...  MY excitement for the evening.

I'm sitting here in my living room, minding my own business...  And there's a loud fucking BANG.

Me, having lived in the shitty end of Providence for long enough, thank you very much, I do the sensible thing and hit the floor.

Couple of seconds pass, and my orange cat storms into the room and gives me the "What the FUCK, Mom?" look.  (The little tortiseshell, upon said bang, dove through the room like her tail was on fire.  She's still under a piece of furniture, somewhere.)

I dust myself off, check the bruise (nailed my bad knee again, goddamnit), and go look in the kitchen to see what the fuck.

Well, there's that mead, still sitting on the table, where I bottled it.

Turns out, it wasn't quite as dead as I thought it was.  One of the bottles literally exploded.

For those of you who've seen my place, the bottles were on the table by the wall... and there were glass shards on the far side of the stove.

For those of you who've never cleaned up a mead spill, it's mead.  It's watered honey, fermented.

The entire surface of my table was covered, along with a decent part of the floor.  "Sticky" does not begin to cover it, here.  They're gonna have to come up with new words for this amount of ick.

On the plus side, it smells good...  And I got the caps off the rest of the bottles before they went 'splodey, so I didn't lose the whole batch.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I feel your pain, Luna! I exploded a gallon jug of would-be wine once, and shrapnel + sticky was EVERYWHERE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 15, 2011, 12:36:39 AM

Enjoy.

You dated that? 

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Thurnez Isa

Semester finally done... boy did that semester suck :-(
Now I gotta find a way tomorrow to get from Thunder bay to Sudbury before this weekend for Christmas holiday, that doesn't involve me selling my soul.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Thurnez Isa

Enjoy.

wow that video made me feel better about myself
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on December 15, 2011, 01:12:14 AM

Enjoy.

wow that video made me feel better about myself

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 01:09:22 AM

Enjoy.

You dated that? 

Well, according to him, the new story is that we were just sleeping together to help him get back into the swing of dating, in which he then springboarded into Little Miss Eighteen, whom he's still with, and lying like a sieve to stay on this show.

But yes, that is his house, and I've totally rolled around in that bed with him. He brought out more Legos and complete rearranged his Empire Strikes Back set, I see. Under his bed is FULL of boxes of those things, which I don't have a problem with because I collect only B-Wings and Droidekas, but yes. I have actually had sex with that man.  :lulz:

..But, you know, I'm the nerd, for liking history.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on December 15, 2011, 01:08:32 AM
I feel your pain, Luna! I exploded a gallon jug of would-be wine once, and shrapnel + sticky was EVERYWHERE.

I'm hoping I got all the glass off the floor, I run around barefoot.   :shudder:

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 15, 2011, 01:14:11 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 01:09:22 AM

Enjoy.

You dated that? 

Well, according to him, the new story is that we were just sleeping together to help him get back into the swing of dating, in which he then springboarded into Little Miss Eighteen, whom he's still with, and lying like a sieve to stay on this show.

But yes, that is his house, and I've totally rolled around in that bed with him. He brought out more Legos and complete rearranged his Empire Strikes Back set, I see. Under his bed is FULL of boxes of those things, which I don't have a problem with because I collect only B-Wings and Droidekas, but yes. I have actually had sex with that man.  :lulz:

..But, you know, I'm the nerd, for liking history.

I don't even know you anymore.

Juana

"Star Wars is a way of life"? What the hell? Even the things I fangirl, I would never ever call a way of life.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 15, 2011, 01:26:52 AM
"Star Wars is a way of life"? What the hell? Even the things I fangirl, I would never ever call a way of life.

I was cringing too hard to watch more than a few seconds of it. Wow.

East Coast Hustle

We don't still allow people like that to breed, do we?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Luna

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on December 15, 2011, 01:36:47 AM
We don't still allow people like that to breed, do we?

As long as people will fuck them, there's the chance.