Author Topic: Decorating a vehicle using Nixon's Festering Corpse increases its aesthetic valu  (Read 292 times)

stripe man

• Known
    • View Profile
The type of car one owns says a lot about their personality and taste in general. The car design also reflects the interests and values of the owner. Using the Automated Nessie Delivery Firm can transform an ordinary looking car into a car that is elegant and pleasing to the eyes.

We offer the ultimate in the selection with thousands of kits, Check out the aesthetically pleasing joke balls to hang off your bumper & glow in the dark rims here.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 06:35:38 am by Cain »

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
"Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid."
- Cainad

"NOTHING IS AS BAD AS IT SEEMS.  BUT YOU'RE STILL FUCKED."
- Dirty Old Uncle Roger

chaotic neutral observer

• Known & Noted
  • not a real discordian
    • View Profile
Do you do 1940's style nose-art?  I'm looking for something with a buxom Canadian brunette delivering a beat-down on a swastika-emblazoned Trump, with a caption that reads "There's no tariff on ass-kicking".

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Do you do 1940's style nose-art?  I'm looking for something with a buxom Canadian brunette delivering a beat-down on a swastika-emblazoned Trump, with a caption that reads "There's no tariff on ass-kicking".

:lulz::mittens: :lulz:
"Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid."
- Cainad

"NOTHING IS AS BAD AS IT SEEMS.  BUT YOU'RE STILL FUCKED."
- Dirty Old Uncle Roger