Author Topic: Decorating a vehicle using Nixon's Festering Corpse increases its aesthetic valu  (Read 459 times)

stripe man

• Known
    • View Profile
The type of car one owns says a lot about their personality and taste in general. The car design also reflects the interests and values of the owner. Using the Automated Nessie Delivery Firm can transform an ordinary looking car into a car that is elegant and pleasing to the eyes.

We offer the ultimate in the selection with thousands of kits, Check out the aesthetically pleasing joke balls to hang off your bumper & glow in the dark rims here.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 06:35:38 am by Cain »

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Bootsy Collins did this to me.

chaotic neutral observer

• An entirely Normal Person, who is Definitely not
  • Outlandish
  • not a real discordian
    • View Profile
Do you do 1940's style nose-art?  I'm looking for something with a buxom Canadian brunette delivering a beat-down on a swastika-emblazoned Trump, with a caption that reads "There's no tariff on ass-kicking".
It took less than a week for this thread to go from “U.S. resistance politics” to “international spray cheese.”  --Brother Mythos

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Do you do 1940's style nose-art?  I'm looking for something with a buxom Canadian brunette delivering a beat-down on a swastika-emblazoned Trump, with a caption that reads "There's no tariff on ass-kicking".

:lulz::mittens: :lulz:
Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Bootsy Collins did this to me.