News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Discordianism vs. Subgenius

Started by ZeroZeroSix, December 15, 2011, 05:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on July 11, 2018, 05:31:35 PM
You just go ahead and continue being distracted by the concept of greyfaces.

I feel bad for all the Greyfaces. 

Dok,
Alone in a sea of unconscious people.  I'M THE VICTIM, HERE!
Molon Lube

LMNO

It's kind of funny how some people will say they "get" the idea behind the Pope cards (and maybe even remember the twist in Illuminatus!) but still fall in line regarding Greyface.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO on July 12, 2018, 12:56:30 PM
It's kind of funny how some people will say they "get" the idea behind the Pope cards (and maybe even remember the twist in Illuminatus!) but still fall in line regarding Greyface.

You can bring a Pope to knowledge,
but you can't make 'em think.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

hooplala

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 12, 2018, 02:40:07 PM
Quote from: LMNO on July 12, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

You can bring a Pope to knowledge,
but you can't make 'em think.

Newsfeed.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman