News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Es todo un honor estar en este foro

Started by Khore, December 15, 2011, 08:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

This two language split postings are very weird  :lulz:.

Anyway, where the hell is one supposed to find the finished version of the BIP? I got one that was unfinished, then i lost it, and now i cant find it.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

LMNO

Even though it says "table of contents", it will hyperlink to the original pieces.

http://www.blackironprison.com/index.php?title=BIP_Table_Of_Contents

Although, I've started a new thread, translating my pieces into spanish for... whatever reason.

A pesar de que dice "contenido", será hipervínculo a las piezas originales.

http://www.blackironprison.com/index.php?title=BIP_Table_Of_Contents

Aunque, he comenzado un nuevo tema, la traducción de mis obras en español para ... la razón que sea.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on December 15, 2011, 08:20:43 PM
Quote from: Khore on December 15, 2011, 08:00:34 PM
Por fin, después de tanto años de súplica a Eris, los discordianos tenemos un lugar en el que hablar y poder sentirnos unidos en la discordia unos con los otros :fnord:

Intentaré reclutar a tantos papas como pueda, y ser un embajador como cualquier otro dentro de lo que se pueda entre estas dos grandes culturas que son la americana y la hispana.

Por la paz, Khore.

Quote from: TRANSLATION Babylon 9Finally, after years of supplication to Eris, discordianos we have a place to talk about and be able to feel united in discord with each other I will try to recruit as many potatoes as you can, and be an ambassador as any other within what is possible between these two great cultures that are the american and hispanic. For peace, Khore

Well that actually sounds like it could be a blast.  So I'm on board and hope the translator I'm using is not too messed up.  Hi Khore, Welcome to PD!

Así que realmente suena como que podría ser una explosión. Por lo que estoy a bordo y esperanza el traductor que estoy usando no es demasiado revuelto. Hola Khore, Bienvenido a PD!

Two great cultures?

America, yes.  Spain?  They're like 30 feet across and they make shoes for us.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Khore

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 19, 2011, 08:18:24 PM
Por fin, después de tanto años de súplica a Eris, los discordianos tenemos un lugar en el que hablar y poder sentirnos unidos en la discordia unos con los otros :fnord:

Intentaré reclutar a tantos papas como pueda, y ser un embajador como cualquier otro dentro de lo que se pueda entre estas dos grandes culturas que son la americana y la hispana.

Por la paz, Khore.

Quote from: TRANSLATION Babylon 9Finally, after years of supplication to Eris, discordianos we have a place to talk about and be able to feel united in discord with each other I will try to recruit as many potatoes as you can, and be an ambassador as any other within what is possible between these two great cultures that are the american and hispanic. For peace, Khore

Well that actually sounds like it could be a blast.  So I'm on board and hope the translator I'm using is not too messed up.  Hi Khore, Welcome to PD!

Así que realmente suena como que podría ser una explosión. Por lo que estoy a bordo y esperanza el traductor que estoy usando no es demasiado revuelto. Hola Khore, Bienvenido a PD!

Two great cultures?

:spit:

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 19, 2011, 08:18:24 PM

Por la paz, Khore.

Two great cultures?

Now, Roger, just because we could take TWO Spains, put them in Alaska, and have room to rattle is no reason to imply they're less than a great nation.

Of course, if this asstard is their gift to the world, well...  yeah.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on December 19, 2011, 08:39:28 PM

Now, Roger, just because we could take TWO Spains, put them in Alaska, and have room to rattle is no reason to imply they're less than a great nation.

Spain is good at 3 things:

1.  Getting their arses kicked by the Moors
2.  Getting their arses kicked by the English
3.  Being Hitler's little catamites.

So, what were we expecting out of Spain?  The next Leonardo fucking Davinci?  No, Khore is obviously the best they have to offer.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 19, 2011, 08:45:17 PM
Quote from: Luna on December 19, 2011, 08:39:28 PM

Spain is good at 3 things:

1.  Getting their arses kicked by the Moors
2.  Getting their arses kicked by the English
3.  Being Hitler's little catamites.

So, what were we expecting out of Spain?  The next Leonardo fucking Davinci?  No, Khore is obviously the best they have to offer.

Well, and Antonio Banderas...  However, I am not convinced HE isn't a Hollywood special effect.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

hirley0

For Pea's
http://translate.google.com/#en|es|
http://translate.google.com/#es|en|

Vâng, tôi ở đây là tốt và ít nhất tháng
Cố gắng để nói CHÚC MỪNG NĂM MỚI
:fnord:

IT DOES SEAM TO ME THAT
Rájött, akár hanyatt dőlhet vagy hason is fekhet, foroghat, mint a vízben.
the board clock is farther off than mine 14:49:00 psT

12 CIB  Very Sad ChiGon

Cramulus

hey hirl, you just posted the exact same thing in 12 different threads... could you please not do that?