News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

DOO BEE DOO BEE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 15, 2011, 09:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 15, 2011, 09:40:27 PM
Fucking Christ.  :kingmeh:

You should know by now that any of my threads with Sinatra lyrics in the title will be full of this sort of shit.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 09:41:27 PM
Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 15, 2011, 09:40:27 PM
Fucking Christ.  :kingmeh:

You should know by now that any of my threads with Sinatra lyrics in the title will be full of this sort of shit.
Oh, i do... but.... still. it's fucked up. Not meh at you, Roger. You're just reporting.... fucking cockstains....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's completely retarded. Just to save a few bucks? WTF.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Murmur

For pity's sake... Fucking horrible.   :| :|
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Suu

Yeah, I've actually know about this for a while.

*sigh*
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Murmur on December 16, 2011, 02:51:33 AM
For pity's sake... Fucking horrible.   :| :|

WELCOME TO THE 21st CENTURY, MURMUR!  YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT!  YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT FOREVER!

Murmur

Oh, I already knew about it... just didn't expect to see it again so soon. YAY 21st CENTURY!!!
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Richter

:|
I can't see scattering said remains with some respect at a tasteful location as being much harder or more expensive. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on December 16, 2011, 11:15:46 PM
:|
I can't see scattering said remains with some respect at a tasteful location as being much harder or more expensive. 

They wouldn't let the dumptruck in.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Um...

wow.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘