News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

MLiaC's Holiday Mission (should you choose to accept it)

Started by AFK, December 21, 2011, 04:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Well I was kind enough to entertain my children and girlfriend and most of west county playing ??? dancing ??? jumping around like a monkey to the "Black Eyed Peas" xBox game at Best Buy yesterday.  My daughter walked away and left me alone so I went all out. 

Aside from my son about dying of embarassment some cute guy asked me out after which was HILARIOUS as he was half my age and wanted a night of vidoe games.  :? I was forced to admit I didn't know one end of a game controller from the other and then made my biggest mistake of calling the game system a Nintendo.  :oops:  What can I say? It was the last system I actually played soooo.....   :lulz:

AFK

My wife received her ham the other day from her employer or business associate, or someone.  I don't fucking know.

Anyway, this ham is going to be Xmas dinner with the in-laws.

So I had my daughter call up my mother-in-law and sing loudly,

"Joy to the world, the ham is here!"

There was a few seconds of, what I'll assume, is stunned silence before my mom-in-law asked for my wife.  Presumably to ask about the mental well-being of my daughter. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Khara on December 24, 2011, 05:16:24 PM
Well I was kind enough to entertain my children and girlfriend and most of west county playing ??? dancing ??? jumping around like a monkey to the "Black Eyed Peas" xBox game at Best Buy yesterday.  My daughter walked away and left me alone so I went all out. 

Aside from my son about dying of embarassment some cute guy asked me out after which was HILARIOUS as he was half my age and wanted a night of vidoe games.  :? I was forced to admit I didn't know one end of a game controller from the other and then made my biggest mistake of calling the game system a Nintendo.  :oops:  What can I say? It was the last system I actually played soooo.....   :lulz:

I wish I could have seen that.  :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS