News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

We've had enough suck

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 16, 2011, 05:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sometimes even the most hardened cynics need a cuteness break.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

BAAAAWAaaawWWWWAaaaWWWAaaaaaAAAWWWW!!!!!!  <3

I see your owl taking a bath and raise you  a mouse that does tricks.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Q1xEY72xI

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Whoa, it has never occurred to me that mice are trainable!

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on December 16, 2011, 06:17:59 AM

I've had rats, and been exposed to domesticated mice, and I never thought so either.  They always seemed so twitchy.  :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 16, 2011, 06:22:16 AM

I've had rats, and been exposed to domesticated mice, and I never thought so either.  They always seemed so twitchy.  :lol:

Yeah!

Rats are clearly trainable, but somehow I guess I just assumed they are a ton smarter than mice. And they probably are, but that was cute and clearly demonstrated that mice are semi-smart too, as well as very social.

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on December 16, 2011, 06:35:43 AM
Quote from: Science me, babby on December 16, 2011, 06:22:16 AM

Yeah!

Rats are clearly trainable, but somehow I guess I just assumed they are a ton smarter than mice. And they probably are, but that was cute and clearly demonstrated that mice are semi-smart too, as well as very social.

Totally.  The one where it turns around quickly was the most demonstrable of that.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.