News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

This is the most brilliant youtube channel

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 17, 2011, 06:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Is this the guy who does the coast to coast show about aliens?
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on December 17, 2011, 06:31:38 AM

Is this the guy who does the coast to coast show about aliens?

No your thinking of George Noory or Art Bell, and there is no way to make those two monotone idiots entertaining.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

Thurnez Isa

Alex Jones is the one that thinks all the world leaders and bank leaders are sacrificing children to their owl God, and control people through Fluoride and MSG's from Juice boxes, and spy on everyone through refrigerates and light bulbs, and cause earthquakes with atomic bombs placed underground. All so they can wipe out 90% or humanity and merge with machines - for some reason.

I wish I was making that up.

He's got a huge following on the internet that is even more rapid then Ron Paul supporters, though to be fair the two groups are sometimes interconnected. He runs the infowars site you probably came across a few times.
Glenn Beck was really just a more sanitized version of Alex Jones, something Alex acknowledged. In fact Alex was convinced Glenn was a secret NWO plant that was stealing and corrupting his "research".

Dante

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."