News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Fat Chicks

Started by gnimbley, October 14, 2004, 06:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnimbley

"...fat chicks are fun until your freinds find out..."
  - horab fibslager

"Bella puts a never getting laid again curse on all the men in this forum who write rude things about fat chicks."
  - SssBella, Oracle of Doom

"Trust me, I've taken enough pokes at the delightfully plump female to know when it is harmless"
  - I_Kicked_Kennedy

"And I'm sorry that Kenendy can't understand that, while he is free to say whatever he wants about Women and their weight, we are equally free to make fun of him for it."
  - LMNO

"Do you also like to crack jokes about blacks, gays, etc, without being able to see the people hearing you?"
  - The Good Reverend Roger

"ON A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD!!!! THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD! YOU CAN BE/SAY/DO/BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT AND NOT BE SUBJECT TO PEOPLE... "
  - I_Kicked_Kennedy

Richard Pryor used to use the word "nigger" a lot in his act. He used it like it was used on the street. African Americans called each other "nigger" a lot where he came from. Apparently still do since black comedians still use "nigger" a lot in their acts. (The  Forbidden Word)

Richard defended his use of "nigger" by saying that it was in common use among black people. He heard it on the street all the time. It was as common as "shit" and "motherfucker" and "cocksucker" and "honkey," words he also used in his act.

He didn't like white people saying "nigger" because they meant to do harm with it. But when black people used it, so Richard argued, it was in parody of "the man," and, therefore, it was alright. It was acceptable. It was all in good fun.

One day Richard Pryor stopped using the word, "nigger."

He went to Kenya in 1979 and saw a country where black people were the dominant culture.  "There are no niggers here. The people still have their self-respect, their pride." (Richard Pryor, Pryor Convictions and Other Life Sentences, Pantheon Books, 1995)

He returned to the United States and disavowed the use of "nigger" in his act. (He was rewarded with death threats and ridicule.)

Why did Richard stopped using "nigger?" After all, it was commonly used by black people who did not mean any harm with it. They were just poking fun at what white people had called them for years.

Words mean something. Language is the method by which we communicate ideas, and "nigger," even when the intent is playful and harmless, is still the idea of degradation and slavery. A "nigger" is inferior to human beings. Even when the "niggers" use the word themselves, they are still communicating the idea that they are something less than real people.

Why do people do things like that? What possible benefit is there in calling someone inferior? Why would you want to do that to yourself? Because it is funny? Because it is harmless?

It is not harmless. Even in fun, it is cruel. Even when the targets of your jest laugh with you, they are still being damaged by the ideas you communicate, the meme if you will.

Ideas are the most dangerous, most destructive objects man has ever created. The creation of the gas chamber did not kill millions of Jews in WWII; Nazism and anti-semitism did. Airplanes did not bring down the World Trade Centers; the idea that America is the Great Satan did. Thousands are dying in Iraq not because of bombs and bullets, but because each side thinks it's right and is willing to kill to prove it.

So where do you get the idea that what you say is harmless? That you can say anything and not be criticized for it? That what comes out of your mouth doesn't have an effect?

Admittedly, political correctness often goes too far. Anything can go too far. Zealots are known for taking things to ridiculous extremes. Freedom is the idea that people should be allowed to explore the possibilities, the limits. But don't think it isn't possible to step over the line.

Let me tell you something that is absolutely true.

Each and every "delightfully plump female" at which you have taken a "harmless poke" resents the hell out of you.

She has been conditioned by society to acquiesce to your shit because she believes she is socially and physically inferior to you. She is not permitted to express her true feelings. You are a white male, ruler of the known world, and if she objects to your attitude, you, and the local peer group which controls your society (small or large as it may be), will ostracize her. You will label her one of those "complaining" females are too "self-conscious" to "go out and get some," not suitable for human companionship.

Uppity fat chicks who don't "put out" and "go along," don't get laid and, therefore, aren't allowed into the elite social circles. Only the ones who shut up about how they feel and suck up to the cool dudes get accepted.

Those delightfully plump females you fuck and poke fun at, cry themselves to sleep at night because of the constant cruelties they have to endure in order to remain acceptable in the eyes of the dominant, sex oriented, male culture.

You should be "man" enough to treat them as if they are equal to you. But you don't. You make fun of them instead.

One reason I know all this is because I am guilty of each and every charge I have laid against you. Not just fat chicks but a lot of other peoples as well. I was once your age and as far as I can tell, not a fucking thing has changed.

I hope to do better with the rest of my life.

(BTW, Richard Pryor's website is http://www.richardpryor.com/ just in case someone is curious as to who he is.)

BADGE OF HONOR

Aya, people are bastards.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Horab Fibslager

ia gree, but lemme say that if i was worried that my words would offend(they often do), i'd stop talking. yeah i'm an ass. and i make fun of people often for their most obvious physical traits. i make fun of myself.

if soemone is offended by me and my words or actions they can feel free to tell me so, kick my ass, pay someone to kick my ass etc.

ic an also say i've made fun of jsut about everything, and some of you woudl think very little of me to know the depths of my humour.

and i don't think  it's jsut the fat chicks who aquiesce, quite frankly it's soemthign that's existed for centuris, and for a while being your own man so to say was encouraged mroe than the other. consumer driven society of today has encouraged peopel to aquiesce, and debase themselves to become "cool" not realizing the truly cool people don't try to be cool or have want of cool at all. today's society pretty much promises self actualization but never delivers because obviously you'd stop buying their products, and buying products keeps everyone employed and all that vicious cycle shit.

and while i'm nto particularly attracted to the overweight women folk sexually, i have slept with fat chicks and been freinds with them, and anyone may be my freind, if they're cool, which has very little to do with anything cept soem good conversation. tho chances are you might wantto bring a thick skin, cuz i'm an ass.
Hell is other people.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Wenchmaster KAya, people are bastards.

...so deal with it.

(forgot to add that part)
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

~~~~Closed~~~~

I agree with wenchmeister. alot of people are dicks. get over it and don't get your panties in a bunch.

Trollax

Quote from: HotsumaI agree with wenchmeister. alot of people are dicks. get over it and don't get your panties in a bunch.

there's dealing with and there's letting it go by unnoticed and unhindered. My ex is a very well defined (and I mean jaw-droppingly defined) 85 kilograms (190 pounds) I have a friend who is convinced she will be forever unlucky in love because she is a less-shapely girl of the same weight, her sister meanwhile, is a weight-obsessed 14-year-old model with an eating disorder.
Kira is also a big girl and she has been conditioned to believe that she is ugly and unloveable, and there are times when I see guys being shitheads about this kind of thing and I would love the juice of one onion and a perfume atomiser.
There are also certian members of this forum whom I would class in the drop-dead gorgeous category and they all weigh more than me, so the next time you open your damnfool mouth just think about the woman who resents you for holding her to a standard she may never, ever attain.

The standards which women are told are attractive aren't, I doubt there are very many men whou could honestly say they was a 5 foot 10 stick that weighs less than a sack of feathers. I have a system, if I can touch my elbows while hugging someone, they're too small. and it's borne out, there are plenty of attractive girls out there whom I can hug without touching my elbows...

and the reason it's fun to have sex with a fat chick until your friends find out horab, is because that's the point when all the neurotic shit that's been crammed down your throat comes back up and out that asshole you call a mouth.

~~~~Closed~~~~

you seem  to think I'm taking IKK's side on this one, I'm not. I'm simply saying that theres nothing you can really do about it. so don't get sand in your collective vaginas and he'll probably go away.

newsflash: trolls are like kids, ignore them and they leave you alone. humor them with a response and they'll continue doing whatever it is that's irking you.

Horab Fibslager

hey man i make fun of fat people, ugly people, goodlookign people, thin people, averaged sized people, people with moustaches, people with beards, people with big boobs and small boobs, people with no boobs, with backhair, ass hair, one eyebrow, two eyebrows, no eyebrows, metal in tehri face, no metal in tehir face, who wear makeup, don't wear makeup, smell bad, smell good, act weird, act normal, etc. etc.

i make fun of the general clicheness of everything, the whatever. makes me an asshat. if i'm trying to be mean in my teasing, trust me, everyone who is witness will know.

now saying that, i was picked on as akid in fact from before i ever went to school up until and part of high school. some of it was pretty vicious, and it did hurt my feelings, but you know what i got over it. soem people dont' get over these thigns and i accept that, and understand more than many of them can know. but i never considered it an excuse for anything.

i could say a bunch of really great philoophical stuff on teh subject but it wouldn't help, and i'm too busy being an idiot for that noise anyways.

edit: heh. anyway, i don't copndone makign fun of any particular group in general, and it's nothing mroe than a few ribbings. i don't go around calling peopel fat, and with exceptions and limitations i don;t hold it against people. and there is a difference bewteen a curvy well rounded woman and a fat chick. kids are vicious. being an adutl is what's good for you not your freinds or social group.

self actualize yourself and do what you want to do for yourself and no one else. and if you do things for others while you do that, than all teh more better.
Hell is other people.

Trollax

Quote from: Hotsumayou seem  to think I'm taking IKK's side on this one, I'm not. I'm simply saying that theres nothing you can really do about it. so don't get sand in your collective vaginas and he'll probably go away.

newsflash: trolls are like kids, ignore them and they leave you alone. humor them with a response and they'll continue doing whatever it is that's irking you.

No. Don't presume a damn thing about what I'm thinking Hotsuma, I was responding as though you're a dissaffected teenager who wants to ignore the world because they feel powerless to change it.

Graud the Greyface

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
there's dealing with and there's letting it go by unnoticed and unhindered. My ex is a very well defined (and I mean jaw-droppingly defined) 85 kilograms (190 pounds) I have a friend who is convinced she will be forever unlucky in love because she is a less-shapely girl of the same weight, her sister meanwhile, is a weight-obsessed 14-year-old model with an eating disorder.

Your "ex."  I see.  Not a terribly convincing endorsement.
Do not understand me too quickly.

gnimbley

Quote from: horab fibslageria gree, but lemme say that if i was worried that my words would offend(they often do), i'd stop talking. yeah i'm an ass. and i make fun of people often for their most obvious physical traits. i make fun of myself.

if soemone is offended by me and my words or actions they can feel free to tell me so, kick my ass, pay someone to kick my ass etc.

ic an also say i've made fun of jsut about everything, and some of you woudl think very little of me to know the depths of my humour.

and i don't think  it's jsut the fat chicks who aquiesce, quite frankly it's soemthign that's existed for centuris, and for a while being your own man so to say was encouraged mroe than the other. consumer driven society of today has encouraged peopel to aquiesce, and debase themselves to become "cool" not realizing the truly cool people don't try to be cool or have want of cool at all. today's society pretty much promises self actualization but never delivers because obviously you'd stop buying their products, and buying products keeps everyone employed and all that vicious cycle shit.

and while i'm nto particularly attracted to the overweight women folk sexually, i have slept with fat chicks and been freinds with them, and anyone may be my freind, if they're cool, which has very little to do with anything cept soem good conversation. tho chances are you might wantto bring a thick skin, cuz i'm an ass.

So, what you are saying is since you know you are an asshole and
make fun of everybody, that makes it okay. We should all laugh with
you, hang out with cool people, and go along. It's all shits and giggles.
Anybody who feels hurt by what you say should just chill out 'cause
everyone knows you're an ass. And anyway, that's the way you used to
be treated so you're going to treat everybody else just the same.

Fair?

Horab Fibslager

eh whatever. people like to call people idiots round here cuz they hold a disimilar or opposing viewpoint to their own. much the same thing can be said. calling people idiots hurts their feelings. because they've been called idiots allt heir lives,they are too scared to express an opinion or even vote. and why? because some jackass will call them stupid for even trying to think up something, even if it's wrong or right, whichever.

in any case, you're obviously missing my point, and i guess fat chicks do need to be  protected and coddled cuz goddess forbid they might stop weeping into their pillows and self actualize themselves instead of using the excuse of "hey i'm overweight and uncomfortabel with my body image, everybody makes fun of me,, etc," and i'm gonna stop right there. cuz it's not worth it to try to explain further. because explaining further has uncomfortabel truths that no one obviously wants to hear.

because i'm an ass and yall should just chill cuz i used to eb made fun of and that' why i make fun of everyone and everything including myself because i strive to have a sense of humour instead of crying into my pillow every night.

it's a choice. simple. and no it's not fair, but who ever said it was?
Hell is other people.

Anonymous

we're all assholes in one way or another. and i'm sick of myself for it, but there ya go. nothing to be done about it except to say that it's time to stop stirring this particular pan of shit now.

Bella

Everybody is a jerk. Especially me. I know because I get to hear all the crap in my head that I (sometimes) have the good sense not to say out loud.

Honestly, Horab.....you're not the person I was irritated with. You merely had the misfortune to bring this subject up and someone else ran with it and pissed me off.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

I usually keep my mouth shut about this sort of thing, because other people are much better at railing on other people for insensitivity than I am. I like watching the aftermath, but it almost feels like there is little that can stem the oncoming tide of frat-boy mentality these days.