Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Hello?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 27, 2011, 05:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

EK WAFFLR

'Cause I wonder where you are
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 27, 2011, 09:53:47 PM
And, for the record. I think closing down the open bar was a Good Thing™.

Yes. Every once in a while I get an urge to post something in Open Bar, and then I realize that I'll have to start a thread for it, and then I ask myself "is this something people will care about or have a meaningful reply to? Or is it basically a Twitter update?"

Now, don't get me wrong; I actually miss some of the banter that went on in Open Bar. What I don't miss are entire days where nobody appears to be really reading, let alone responding to, other people's posts, and it's just an endless stream of "I'm pooping" tweets.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 27, 2011, 10:13:20 PM
Done.
Awaiting Divine Punishment.

:eek: Well, you might as well "mark all read" now, buddy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Nigel on December 27, 2011, 10:39:20 PM
Done.

I've read every single post on the forum. It's all read.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 27, 2011, 10:36:14 PM
and it's just an endless stream of "I'm pooping" tweets.

Amazingly enough, that's my default position.

So my tweets were "I have stopped poomping."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Lolz.  Anarchocapitalist + Aristotle = Ayn Rand tard.  In spirit, if not in fact.

A = A and all that shit.  Its like, deep, man.  You wouldn't understand it, you parasitic untermenschen.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Cain on December 27, 2011, 10:59:50 PM
Lolz.  Anarchocapitalist + Aristotle = Ayn Rand tard.  In spirit, if not in fact.

A = A and all that shit.  Its like, deep, man.  You wouldn't understand it, you parasitic untermenschen.

[/b]

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Nigel on December 27, 2011, 10:39:20 PM
Done.

SHIT FUCK DAMN!

President Television

Lolz.  Anarchocapitalist + Aristotle = Ayn Rand tard.  In spirit, if not in fact.

A = A and all that shit.  Its like, deep, man.  You wouldn't understand it, you parasitic untermenschen.

I've explained this to him. He denies it thoroughly.

ETA: Did I mention that he's Canadian?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on December 28, 2011, 12:28:48 AM
Lolz.  Anarchocapitalist + Aristotle = Ayn Rand tard.  In spirit, if not in fact.

A = A and all that shit.  Its like, deep, man.  You wouldn't understand it, you parasitic untermenschen.

Weird.  Canadians are communists, not libertarians.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

I would totally read Squiddy's random nonsensical blurb thread, btw.

(haven't checked the latest posts yet, hope there is one!)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2011, 12:39:13 AM
Quote from: Uncle Wallified on December 28, 2011, 12:28:48 AM

Weird.  Canadians are communists, not libertarians.

It makes sense, when you consider Libertarianism is the Marxism of the Right.

I'll say this much though: anarchocapitalism is at least somewhat more coherent than libertarianism.  Unless its Hans-Hermann Hoppe, who thinks he can rename a government as a security-insurance company and that will make everything better.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO