News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

10 Points to Ponder. Or Kill TGRR.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 20, 2011, 01:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trix

Quote from: Pope Pastor Wolf-Something-Or-Other on December 28, 2011, 11:12:09 PM
Quote from: trix on December 28, 2011, 09:51:03 PM
STOP CORRECTING MY GRAMMER YOU NAZIS

Comparing people who are only helping you with your poor spelling with minions of a totalitarian and fascist regime that committed genocide and other atrocities is in terribly poor tastes.

Saying that spelling is the same as grammar is just ignorant.

Really?  Did I make it too subtle for you?
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on December 29, 2011, 12:27:16 AM
Quote from: Pope Pastor Wolf-Something-Or-Other on December 28, 2011, 11:12:09 PM

Comparing people who are only helping you with your poor spelling with minions of a totalitarian and fascist regime that committed genocide and other atrocities is in terribly poor tastes.

Dig your heels in.  Show that other monkey who's boss.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Jesus fuck, either make a meaningful contribution or SHUT THE FUCK UP you goddamn IDIOT.

Yeah, just shut up. 

trix

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 29, 2011, 12:32:25 AM

Jesus fuck, either make a meaningful contribution or SHUT THE FUCK UP you goddamn IDIOT.

Yeah, just shut up. 

For a group that loves trolling as much as this one, you guys snatch the bait faster then starving piranhas
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Pæs

Did I miss a thread where trix decided to give up on trying to be interesting and turned into this?
Was he like this all along?

Luna

Quote from: Beardman Meow on December 29, 2011, 06:48:54 AM
Did I miss a thread where trix decided to give up on trying to be interesting and turned into this?
Was he like this all along?

More or less, sadly.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: trix on December 29, 2011, 05:27:15 AM

Yeah, just shut up. 

For a group that loves trolling as much as this one, you guys snatch the bait faster then starving piranhas

While your presentation is a step above "DERP, I WAS TROLLING THE WHOLE TIME!", your actual content is pretty much exactly that.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 28, 2011, 11:16:56 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2011, 10:00:27 PM

:regret:

I would just like to say that this is amazing ohmygod its an emote fuck yeah
I HAVE AN EMOTE?! YAY!
What happens if you change your screenname to an emote?
Dammit, nothing.
Untill someone uses my name! muhahaw!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

PEDANTRY POLICE!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on December 29, 2011, 05:27:15 AM

Yeah, just shut up. 

ZOMG TROLLING POLICE!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: :Regret: on December 29, 2011, 05:08:46 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on December 28, 2011, 11:16:56 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2011, 10:00:27 PM

:regret:

I would just like to say that this is amazing ohmygod its an emote fuck yeah
I HAVE AN EMOTE?! YAY!
What happens if you change your screenname to an emote?
Dammit, nothing.
Untill someone uses my name! muhahaw!

Quoting to see what happens