News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

You are all a bunch of faggots and nobody likes you.

Started by DECI4, December 20, 2011, 08:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

We dont delete posts. We move them into unlimited appreciation threads.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Elder Iptuous

Yes. you should be grateful!
we place our beloved trolls up on pillars.
oh wait.  i mean the pillory...

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Reginald Ret

Quote from: DECI4 on December 23, 2011, 02:22:51 AM
Quote from: Net on December 23, 2011, 02:06:09 AM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 23, 2011, 01:11:30 AM
Quote from: Net on December 23, 2011, 12:53:37 AM
What specifically is the "primitive, disgraceful behavior" you claim is being advocated in the OP?

How is connecting the OP to the times in which we live a "cop out"?

Anger, violence, loss of emotional control, irrational, illogical behavior. Self destructive, habit-forming use of chemicals. Dumbing down of discourse through gratuitous use of cursing.

OP considers these things a representation of freedom from patriarchal oppression  when in reality it is these things that make people think less, degrade themselves, their bodies and their environment. I know you aren't arguing that civility and activism are mutually exclusive, because that would be incredibly stupid.

It was a cop out because being unable to for whatever reason to follow the direction of the conversation you tried turning it into a debate about the 99%.

So under what circumstances are anger, violence, loss of emotional control and use of habit-forming chemicals okay? Or do you think these things are intrinsically evil or something?

Sometimes it is repugnant to not express outrage. At some point, silence becomes betrayal. Civility is not a precondition for successful activism, passion is. This lecture about civility and cursing is especially hilarious coming from Miss Buncha Faggots by the way. :lol:

The experience of coming to the end of what you're going to put up with is completely relevant to the 99%. You can whine about me not following the conversation like a sheep, as though I can't bring up related subjects. Cry me a river you whiny bag of invertebrate plasma. I think there's a certain lack of focus in the OP similar to the 99% movement, but the frustration is valid. The anger is valid. The refusal to put up with being treated badly is the point, and I think it goes beyond gender, just as feminism should. I think you're going to be hearing this theme more and more. And it won't all be obviously connected to the 99%, yet it's part of the same larger trend that people are standing up for themselves saying, "I'm a human being goddammit! My life has value!" each in their own way.

I think you're afraid of anger and angry people. And I don't blame you, because people like you have puny, pathetic anger. When you allow yourself to get angry it's about some petty fucking bullshit like observing a gay couple walking in the vicinity or getting a parking ticket. You probably haven't been properly furious for so long you that you don't even remember what you stand for.

This is a good example of what I'm talking about. You lose control of your emotions when your opinions are swept away like chaff and you can't respond without needless insults and projections. The reality is, for all your bluster and chest thumping bravado, you wouldn't converse like this with me face to face. It just wouldn't happen. You would be rightly seen as losing face and being unreasonable and insulting, and no one would blink when I put you on the ground with a broken orbital. Even if you had a valid point nobody would pay it any mind due to your troubling social awkwardness.

By all means enjoy your online persona but keep in mind oftentimes society encourages politeness and civility in discourse for your own protection.
Your eloquence would have caused me to give you the benefit of doubt but this is a threat of physical violence. This has lost you much of my respect, not only did this cross a moral line, it is also strategically retarded: DONT TELL YOUR ENEMIES YOU ARE DANGEROUS! do you have any idea how hard it is to backstab someone who is watching your every move?
for fuck's sake, if you are going to be a belligerent cunt, at least be a competent belligerent cunt.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

Quote from: Net on December 23, 2011, 02:06:09 AM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 23, 2011, 01:11:30 AM
Quote from: Net on December 23, 2011, 12:53:37 AM
What specifically is the "primitive, disgraceful behavior" you claim is being advocated in the OP?

How is connecting the OP to the times in which we live a "cop out"?

Anger, violence, loss of emotional control, irrational, illogical behavior. Self destructive, habit-forming use of chemicals. Dumbing down of discourse through gratuitous use of cursing.

OP considers these things a representation of freedom from patriarchal opression  when in reality it is these things that make people think less, degrade themselves, their bodies and their environment. I know you aren't arguing that civility and activism are mutually exclusive, because that would be incredibly stupid.

It was a cop out because being unable to for whatever reason to follow the direction of the conversation you tried turning it into a debate about the 99%.

So under what circumstances are anger, violence, loss of emotional control and use of habit-forming chemicals okay? Or do you think these things are intrinsically evil or something?

Sometimes it is repugnant to not express outrage. At some point, silence becomes betrayal. Civility is not a precondition for successful activism, passion is. This lecture about civility and cursing is especially hilarious coming from Miss Buncha Faggots by the way. :lol:

The experience of coming to the end of what you're going to put up with is completely relevant to the 99%. You can whine about me not following the conversation like a sheep, as though I can't bring up related subjects. Cry me a river you whiny bag of invertebrate plasma. I think there's a certain lack of focus in the OP similar to the 99% movement, but the frustration is valid. The anger is valid. The refusal to put up with being treated badly is the point, and I think it goes beyond gender, just as feminism should. I think you're going to be hearing this theme more and more. And it won't all be obviously connected to the 99%, yet it's part of the same larger trend that people are standing up for themselves saying, "I'm a human being goddammit! My life has value!" each in their own way.

I think you're afraid of anger and angry people. And I don't blame you, because people like you have puny, pathetic anger. When you allow yourself to get angry it's about some petty fucking bullshit like observing a gay couple walking in the vicinity or getting a parking ticket. You probably haven't been properly furious for so long you that you don't even remember what you stand for.

This is a good example of what I'm talking about. You lose control of your emotions when your opinions are swept away like chaff and you can't respond without needless insults and projections. The reality is, for all your bluster and chest thumping bravado, you wouldn't converse like this with me face to face. It just wouldn't happen. You would be rightly seen as losing face and being unreasonable and insulting, and no one would blink when I put you on the ground with a broken orbital. Even if you had a valid point nobody would pay it any mind due to your troubling social awkwardness.

By all means enjoy your online persona but keep in mind oftentimes society encourages politeness and civility in discourse for your own protection.

BadBeast

Quote from: DECI4 on December 24, 2011, 08:04:29 PM
Restore the posts in the "Nice Girls" thread.
And shouldn't it read "Restore the posts in the "Nice Girls" thread" PLEASE?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Nephew Twiddleton

Deci i dont know what posts your referring to but im guessing its because youre treating this forum like totse2. If you want to be treated seriously here and not like a troll treat pd like its pd.

The Good Reverend Roger

:lord:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nast

Did someone say polite discourse?
                    \
                     \
                      \
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

Nothing was deleted.  It got moved to your "faggots" thread.

You seem...upset.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 25, 2011, 06:45:54 AM

Nothing was deleted.  It got moved to your "faggots" thread.

You seem...upset.

Perhaps even a bit angry.

DECI4

Right, Your obvious butthurt and faggotry is really offensive to me. You guys got fucking owned.
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

Phox

Quote from: DECI4 on December 25, 2011, 09:59:21 AM
Right, Your obvious butthurt and faggotry is really offensive to me. You guys got fucking owned.
How do you figure, ma'am? I was under the impression that the term "owned" meant "defeated thoroughly by a wide margin". As far as I can tell, clipping a thread at the request of the OP does not, in fact, constitute being "owned".

Faust

Quote from: DECI4 on December 25, 2011, 09:59:21 AM

You sure showed us.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Nephew Twiddleton

:lol: owned and :lol: at people who use that word that way.

Ah memetards. Theyre so funny.