News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

You are all a bunch of faggots and nobody likes you.

Started by DECI4, December 20, 2011, 08:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Net on December 22, 2011, 11:52:18 PM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 22, 2011, 11:37:58 PM
Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 22, 2011, 11:30:59 PM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 22, 2011, 11:23:52 PM
Way to use your gender as an excuse to embody the worst traits of humanity. What a riot grrl you are.
Worst traits of humanity?  :lol:

Do elaborate, I am interested to hear your thoughts.

If you can't figure out what I mean by reading the first paragraph of the OP, then nothing I say is going to get through that thick head of yours.

Translation:

I'm too inarticulate and unsure of my opinions to argue them, so instead I will flail dull-witted insults in your general direction.

:supertard:
Now, now. Let us give our friend a chance at posting legitimate discussion concerning the OP. Clearly, she has strong opinions on the matter, and I would like to give her a chance at it before I write her off.

Quote from: DECI4 on December 22, 2011, 11:54:00 PM
Did you even read the OP? She is implying that women should break free of the patriarchal shackles of society by not being afraid to screamswearfightcurse ect. I'm saying people do enough of that shit already and that rejecting manners and embracing shitty behavior and mannerisms in the name of feminism is  retarded at best.
Yeah, i read the OP. Back when it was originally posted. And madam, I believe you are mistaken in your interpretation.  Clearly, this piece is a satirical in nature. It's polemical value is in that the didactic stylings show that it is rather laughable to isolate one self into  a box of feminism or anti-feminism. I can see why you would interpret it the way yuo did, being new here and not fully understanding the dynamic and the personality of the OP, but I would urge you to read it more closely and try to see the deeper meaning.

DECI4

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 23, 2011, 12:01:45 AM
Quote from: Net on December 22, 2011, 11:52:18 PM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 22, 2011, 11:37:58 PM
Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 22, 2011, 11:30:59 PM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 22, 2011, 11:23:52 PM
Way to use your gender as an excuse to embody the worst traits of humanity. What a riot grrl you are.
Worst traits of humanity?  :lol:

Do elaborate, I am interested to hear your thoughts.

If you can't figure out what I mean by reading the first paragraph of the OP, then nothing I say is going to get through that thick head of yours.

Translation:

I'm too inarticulate and unsure of my opinions to argue them, so instead I will flail dull-witted insults in your general direction.

:supertard:
Now, now. Let us give our friend a chance at posting legitimate discussion concerning the OP. Clearly, she has strong opinions on the matter, and I would like to give her a chance at it before I write her off.

Did you even read the OP? She is implying that women should break free of the patriarchal shackles of society by not being afraid to screamswearfightcurse ect. I'm saying people do enough of that shit already and that rejecting manners and embracing shitty behavior and mannerisms in the name of feminism is  retarded at best.
Yeah, i read the OP. Back when it was originally posted. And madam, I believe you are mistaken in your interpretation.  Clearly, this piece is a satirical in nature. It's polemical value is in that the didactic stylings show that it is rather laughable to isolate one self into  a box of feminism or anti-feminism. I can see why you would interpret it the way yuo did, being new here and not fully understanding the dynamic and the personality of the OP, but I would urge you to read it more closely and try to see the deeper meaning.

I don't see how you could possibly interpret it that way unless you have some information the rest of the posters in this thread don't. Seems pretty straight forward to me, unless maybe everyone else was in on the joke? :rollseyes:
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

What people do enough what now?

Americans have been vegetative, complacent idiots, too chickenshit to stand up for their rights for way too long, while the wealthy elites have been wiping their ass on the constitution and disassembling the components of democracy for 30 years.

We've "well-mannered" ourselves into accepting historically high rates of poverty, a minimum wage you can't live on, and tens of thousands of people dying from lack of medical insurance while CEO's pull in record high profits. Wouldn't want to rock the boat. Wouldn't want to *gasp* use swear words. Be a lady. Be a gentleman. Pull down your pants and take it like a good citizen.

Fuck that and the short bus you rode in on.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

DECI4

Quote from: Net on December 23, 2011, 12:29:17 AM

What people do enough what now?

Americans have been vegetative, complacent idiots, too chickenshit to stand up for their rights for way too long, while the wealthy elites have been wiping their ass on the constitution and disassembling the components of democracy for 30 years.

We've "well-mannered" ourselves into accepting historically high rates of poverty, a minimum wage you can't live on, and tens of thousands of people dying from lack of medical insurance while CEO's pull in record high profits. Wouldn't want to rock the boat. Wouldn't want to *gasp* use swear words. Be a lady. Be a gentleman. Pull down your pants and take it like a good citizen.

Fuck that and the short bus you rode in on.

Please, trying to turn this into a thread about economic and political disenfranchisement is really a stretch and a cop out. Not to mention implying that regression to primitive, disgraceful behavior is the answer.
And I'm known as such

You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
So move out of your seat

What specifically is the "primitive, disgraceful behavior" you claim is being advocated in the OP?

How is connecting the OP to the times in which we live a "cop out"?

DECI4

Quote from: Net on December 23, 2011, 12:53:37 AM
What specifically is the "primitive, disgraceful behavior" you claim is being advocated in the OP?

Anger, violence, loss of emotional control, irrational, illogical behavior. Self destructive, habit-forming use of chemicals. Dumbing down of discourse through gratuitous use of cursing.

OP considers these things a representation of freedom from patriarchal opression  when in reality it is these things that make people think less, degrade themselves, their bodies and their environment. I know you aren't arguing that civility and activism are mutually exclusive, because that would be incredibly stupid.

It was a cop out because being unable to for whatever reason to follow the direction of the conversation you tried turning it into a debate about the 99%.
And I'm known as such

So move out of your seat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Guys, dude is from T2.

Just saying.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

DECI4

Quote from: Nigel on December 23, 2011, 01:15:40 AM
Guys, dude is from T2.

Just saying.

Being dismissive without any contribution just makes you appear foolish and insecure. Just saying.

If you guys would rather discuss me, why don't you make another thread for it?
And I'm known as such

So move out of your seat

Freeky

Guys, dude is from T2.

Just saying.

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 22, 2011, 11:38:11 PM

|
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:(  Weren't we just talking about ignoring the trolls to boost signal and reduce noise?

DECI4

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 23, 2011, 01:41:05 AM
Weren't we just talking about ignoring contrary opinions to boost ego and reduce butt-hurt?
Yes I believe you were.
And I'm known as such

So move out of your seat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 23, 2011, 01:41:05 AM
Guys, dude is from T2.

Just saying.

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 22, 2011, 11:38:11 PM

|
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:(  Weren't we just talking about ignoring the trolls to boost signal and reduce noise?

Yep. We just were.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

DECI4

And I'm known as such

So move out of your seat

Quote from: DECI4 on December 23, 2011, 01:11:30 AM

Anger, violence, loss of emotional control, irrational, illogical behavior. Self destructive, habit-forming use of chemicals. Dumbing down of discourse through gratuitous use of cursing.

OP considers these things a representation of freedom from patriarchal opression  when in reality it is these things that make people think less, degrade themselves, their bodies and their environment. I know you aren't arguing that civility and activism are mutually exclusive, because that would be incredibly stupid.

It was a cop out because being unable to for whatever reason to follow the direction of the conversation you tried turning it into a debate about the 99%.

So under what circumstances are anger, violence, loss of emotional control and use of habit-forming chemicals okay? Or do you think these things are intrinsically evil or something?

Sometimes it is repugnant to not express outrage. At some point, silence becomes betrayal. Civility is not a precondition for successful activism, passion is. This lecture about civility and cursing is especially hilarious coming from Miss Buncha Faggots by the way. :lol:

The experience of coming to the end of what you're going to put up with is completely relevant to the 99%. You can whine about me not following the conversation like a sheep, as though I can't bring up related subjects. Cry me a river you whiny bag of invertebrate plasma. I think there's a certain lack of focus in the OP similar to the 99% movement, but the frustration is valid. The anger is valid. The refusal to put up with being treated badly is the point, and I think it goes beyond gender, just as feminism should. I think you're going to be hearing this theme more and more. And it won't all be obviously connected to the 99%, yet it's part of the same larger trend that people are standing up for themselves saying, "I'm a human being goddammit! My life has value!" each in their own way.

I think you're afraid of anger and angry people. And I don't blame you, because people like you have puny, pathetic anger. When you allow yourself to get angry it's about some petty fucking bullshit like observing a gay couple walking in the vicinity or getting a parking ticket. You probably haven't been properly furious for so long you that you don't even remember what you stand for.

Luna

He's just trying to get a rise.  Sad, really.

Ironic that, in a thread about learning how to decide when enough is enough, and how to get angey, yell, and scream, all I can come up with for someone deliberately shitting in my thread is pity.

Someone who doesn't believe a girl has every right to protest mistreatment will never, ever have any kind of real, meaningful relationship... and doesn't deserve one.

Pledge.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

DECI4

Quote from: Net on December 23, 2011, 02:06:09 AM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 23, 2011, 01:11:30 AM

OP considers these things a representation of freedom from patriarchal opression  when in reality it is these things that make people think less, degrade themselves, their bodies and their environment. I know you aren't arguing that civility and activism are mutually exclusive, because that would be incredibly stupid.

So under what circumstances are anger, violence, loss of emotional control and use of habit-forming chemicals okay? Or do you think these things are intrinsically evil or something?

Sometimes it is repugnant to not express outrage. At some point, silence becomes betrayal. Civility is not a precondition for successful activism, passion is. This lecture about civility and cursing is especially hilarious coming from Miss Buncha Faggots by the way. :lol:

The experience of coming to the end of what you're going to put up with is completely relevant to the 99%. You can whine about me not following the conversation like a sheep, as though I can't bring up related subjects. Cry me a river you whiny bag of invertebrate plasma. I think there's a certain lack of focus in the OP similar to the 99% movement, but the frustration is valid. The anger is valid. The refusal to put up with being treated badly is the point, and I think it goes beyond gender, just as feminism should. I think you're going to be hearing this theme more and more. And it won't all be obviously connected to the 99%, yet it's part of the same larger trend that people are standing up for themselves saying, "I'm a human being goddammit! My life has value!" each in their own way.

I think you're afraid of anger and angry people. And I don't blame you, because people like you have puny, pathetic anger. When you allow yourself to get angry it's about some petty fucking bullshit like observing a gay couple walking in the vicinity or getting a parking ticket. You probably haven't been properly furious for so long you that you don't even remember what you stand for.

This is a good example of what I'm talking about. You lose control of your emotions when your opinions are swept away like chaff and you can't respond without needless insults and projections. The reality is, for all your bluster and chest thumping bravado, you wouldn't converse like this with me face to face. It just wouldn't happen. You would be rightly seen as losing face and being unreasonable and insulting, and no one would blink when I put you on the ground with a broken orbital. Even if you had a valid point nobody would pay it any mind due to your troubling social awkwardness.

By all means enjoy your online persona but keep in mind oftentimes society encourages politeness and civility in discourse for your own protection.
And I'm known as such

So move out of your seat