News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Eris Photographs Needed!

Started by Cramulus, May 14, 2010, 07:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Its babes from her birthday thread...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Telarus

One of the new girls on the forum (her nick escapes me at the moment, because I've been riding in a freight elevator with no ventilation ALL DAY).

She had a party (complete with wine fountain), and then threw the apple at her (art history?) teacher. Much lulz ensued. There's a thread around here somewhere.

Babes in Tongland!
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

Shouldn't 5/23 be an official Discordian holiday?  :lulz: Or is it already?
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Cramulus

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4