Main Menu

Your Own Personal Fidel Castro™

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 20, 2011, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 05:03:06 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 21, 2011, 04:56:02 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on December 21, 2011, 04:44:51 PM

I am distrbed, but oddly aroused. TGRR has a GREAT ass, there.

I can't see the pic, but I do in fact have a great ass.  It is hidden from the public, however.  Hell, it's hidden from the private.  If you wish to gaze on the glory that is my posterior, you will need a weed whacker and a permit from the forestry bureau.  An environment suit is also suggested, as I am eating more vegetables these days.

:x :x :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: My Lady is a Cantaloupe on December 21, 2011, 05:01:10 PM
No, I'm just tired of all the dogpiles, but like I said, I was wrong so let's just forget it and move on. 

Tired of them when you don't think you have a chance of shifting prevailing sentiment to get one going against someone you don't like, you mean. Don't think that will be soon forgotten. You have gone from someone I think is dumb and mostly ignore to a whole new category of douchebag, and I don't care how many people you think you can rally against me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Now, I haven't been here nearly long enough to even pretend to know what has been going on.
But I do like Roger and Nigel. They were the top reason for me to stop lurking and actually join in on the fun.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 21, 2011, 05:26:03 PM
Now, I haven't been here nearly long enough to even pretend to know what has been going on.
But I do like Roger and Nigel. They were the top reason for me to stop lurking and actually join in on the fun.

It is entirely possible that you are a Bad Person.  Take this simple test:

1.  Do you make jokes about horrible shit that decent people won't even bring up in conversation?

2.  Are you reasonably sure that you are on the wrong planet, because this one is covered in monkeys?

3.  If you could say it was accidentally, would you the whole thing?

4.  Are speed limit signs just useful suggestions?

5.  Is it occasionally acceptable to punch a motherfucker in the mouth, if circumstances warrant/allow it?

Give yourself 1 point for every "yes" answer.

Essay/Short answer section:

A sharp stick is for _______ in the ________, especially if nobody is looking.

Strap ons are useful tools for __________

If I could, I would __________ all damn day, no matter who _____________

Sunday, Monday _______, Tuesday, Wednesday, ___________  Thursday, Friday, __________ Heyyyyyyyy

Answers will be graded by myself and/or Nigel.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 05:35:10 PM

1.  Do you make jokes about horrible shit that decent people won't even bring up in conversation?
yes.
2.  Are you reasonably sure that you are on the wrong planet, because this one is covered in monkeys?
Fuck yes.
Every time.
Yes.
5.  Is it occasionally acceptable to punch a motherfucker in the mouth, if circumstances warrant/allow it?
Of course.
5 points.

A sharp stick is for poking people in the eye, especially if nobody is looking.

Strap ons are useful tools for lesbians with penis envy, Double Penis Fetishists, and for whacking dumb fucks, especially christian homophobes over the head with.

If I could, I would light matches all damn day, no matter who farted

Sunday, Monday Rama Lama Ding Dong, Tuesday, Wednesday, Shatter someones eardrums with a gong,  Thursday, Friday, Sing yet another gleeful murder song,  Heyyyyyyyy
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 21, 2011, 05:41:32 PM

yes.
Fuck yes.
Every time.
Yes.
Of course.
5 points.

Strap ons are useful tools for lesbians with penis envy, Double Penis Fetishists, and for whacking dumb fucks, especially christian homophobes over the head with.

Sunday, Monday Rama Lama Ding Dong, Tuesday, Wednesday, Shatter someones eardrums with a gong,  Thursday, Friday, Sing yet another gleeful murder song,  Heyyyyyyyy

You got the last question wrong, but that's a damn good score anyway.

You are in fact a Bad Person™.  Expect to hear all manner of condemnation by the Decent Folks Brigade™ shortly.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 05:44:22 PM

You are in fact a Bad Person™.  Expect to hear all manner of condemnation by the Decent Folks Brigade™ shortly.

What's the correct answer?

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 21, 2011, 05:41:32 PM

yes.
Fuck yes.
Every time.
Yes.
Of course.
5 points.

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 21, 2011, 05:47:21 PM

What's the correct answer?

The correct answer for all blanks in the last question was "happy days".

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2011, 05:49:55 PM

Oh, fuck me. Of course. I like the one where the Fonz goes heyyy.

[/b]

Luna

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 21, 2011, 05:51:33 PM

Strap ons are useful tools for this.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on December 21, 2011, 05:55:33 PM

:lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lol: :lol:

EK WAFFLR

Shoulda seen that one coming.  :lol:

[/b]