News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

The Wierd

Started by Scribbly, December 21, 2011, 04:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribbly

So... as I am packing up to go home, I randomly notice an interesting looking article on the FT... I skim it, get to the comments, and amongst them is this:

Quote from: Random LoonThe problem of today is secret services police, they hack the notebooks and mobile phones of inventors and people with political thinking about economics, to make political actions and propaganda and spy for the movie industry

my notebook and mobile phone has been hacked for almost 1 decade by the british secret services acting together with the portuguese police for political manipulation and using the damage they created upon my family as an inspiration for the movies of Harry potter, Sherlock Holmes, Planet 51, 2012, and Avatar

this is the scam of portuguese diplomacy and secret police acting together with the british secret service for spying the private life of my family including hacking my cars and playing with the indicators panel... which demonstrates how far the secret police goes to spy and capture private life of innocent citizens

I am perfectly identified and not speaking anonimously... but because the british secret police and journalists have no shame at all of what they are doing I have no other chance than to do this kind of comment

of course, anyone who know what happens in Portugal, know very well that our government and police have no honor at all... so those people who did to me and my family what such cowards are doing despite the fact that I am an inventor and invented a economic and political model for the good of society make them disgusting people without public face...

WHAT THE  :eek:

This put me in a fantastic mood. It is probably a troll, but if it is not, it warms my heart to know that there are rogue inventors of economic and political models out there, sincerely believing that they are the target of phone hacking.

The crazies, people. They used to ramble on street corners; now they have the internet, and you can find them where you least expect them.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: It's actually almost believable... except for the part about the movies.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

I told you guys about Universal Tucson.

But nobody believed me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on December 21, 2011, 04:33:06 PM

I believe it. I've seen just as crazy.

Twid,
calls him Crazy Uncle Bob for a reason.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 21, 2011, 06:45:12 PM

Twid,

Oh, the crazy is believable as hell. I meant the STORY.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on December 21, 2011, 10:05:43 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 21, 2011, 06:45:12 PM

Twid,

Oh, the crazy is believable as hell. I meant the STORY.

Ah, missed that bit. It's funny as hell though.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Scribbly

He actually posted some more, essentially begging the Portugese police to stop threatening his children with his voicemail messages.

The posts got removed.

:sad:
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.